Project Manager, Global Health Programs
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
*Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in the position and how you meet the qualifications.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work within the Global Health Program (GHP) management team, reporting to the GHP Senior Director of Planning and Design. This role is full time but we will also consider a part time, 60-100%, arrangement. The person in this role will take a continuous quality improvement approach to strengthening processes within GHP; strengthen the financial and project data and analysis being used to guide decisions within GHP; facilitate efficient resolution to proposal and project issues as needed; and convene key stakeholders.
The person in this role will work with teams across PATH and most closely with colleagues in shared services; country offices; and program areas (HIV/TB, health systems, malaria, non-communicable diseases, maternal newborn child health and nutrition, digital health and reproductive health).
- Partner across PATH to contribute to and/or lead systems improvements to pervasive or high-risk issues that arise in the Project Lifecycle from Positioning, Proposal Development, Start Up, Implementation to Close Out. This may include activities such as: identifying and resolving bottlenecks, developing new tools, analysis or process mapping, supporting the uptake of existing tools and best practices, supporting training, and project management.
- Contribute to financial planning and analysis for GHP including strengthen the quality and use of financial and project data by GHP leadership.
- Facilitate analysis and dialogue to resolve immediate, complex problems in high-priority proposals and/or projects with an eye to developing tools/systems/frameworks to address recurring scenarios.
- Convene the GHP Project Administration (PADM) community to cascade information, share best practices and resolve issues.
- Support other projects or initiatives as needed.
- Required Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a focus in public health, business, life sciences, or related field preferred with a minimum of three years’ professional experience, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- Experience as project manager for globally distributed teams preferred, including project planning, quality management, stakeholder management, change management, risk management, and process development
- Experience in process/systems improvement
- Experience with data analysis and desk research; data visualization skills a plus
- Experience working with an NGO in business planning, positioning, proposal development and/or project implementation a plus
- Proven facilitation and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact with global colleagues and partners and provide creative solutions in a professional manner.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and as part of a cross-disciplinary team operating in multiple locations
- Ability to manage own time and competing work priorities while producing consistently high-quality work products
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and efficiently track and maintain progress toward varied and sometimes competing objectives/deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. French language skills a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office products, experience with Tableau and Salesforce a plus
- Must have existing legal authorization to work in the U.S. or Kenya
- Please include a cover letter to be considered.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Job Location
- Nairobi, Kenya or Seattle, WA or Washington, DC, United States
- Company Location
- Nairobi, Kenya or Seattle, WA or Washington, DC
- Position Type
Who do you know at
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email AddThis
Return To Job Listings
STRATEGIC PROGRAM MANAGER POSITION WILL REQUIRE APPROXIMATELY 30% TRAVEL BETWEEN RENTON, WA AND SPOKANE, WA. Lead large, complex, region-wide programs and projects, engaging interdisciplinary...
The Proposal Development Consultants manage multiple simultaneous prospect and renewal request for proposals (RFPs) all group business (including, National Accounts, Regional Accounts,...
Description: This position is responsible for coordinating, developing, planning, organizing all aspects of region wide Imaging Operations in collaboration with Imaging leadership. Serves as a...
Project Control Specialist (ID# 43733) Federal Way, WA Category: Document Control Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 1-3 Required Education: High School Diploma Job Description Be involved in...
Project Control Specialist (ID# 43707) Federal Way, WA Category: Engineering Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 3+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Job Description Be...
PUBLIC TITLE: ONCOLOGY PROGRAM MANAGER PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: ONCOLOGY PROGRAM EXPERIENCE AND/OR PASSION Responsible for developing, coordinating, and providing administrative leadership and...
STRATEGIC PROGRAM MANAGER POSITION WILL REQUIRE APPROXIMATELY 30% TRAVEL BETWEEN RENTON, WA AND...
The Proposal Development Consultants manage multiple simultaneous prospect and renewal request...
Description: This position is responsible for coordinating, developing, planning, organizing all...
Project Control Specialist (ID# 43733) Federal Way, WA Category: Document Control Job Type: Full...
Project Control Specialist (ID# 43707) Federal Way, WA Category: Engineering Job Type: Full...
PUBLIC TITLE: ONCOLOGY PROGRAM MANAGER PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: ONCOLOGY PROGRAM EXPERIENCE...