As a Technical/Project Manager, you are responsible for managing concurrent projects. You are also responsible for timely delivery of quality project outputs while performing appropriate scope management. You will manage the overall timeline for the project, managing issues and risks, and communicating project status to project sponsors, internal or external customers, and upper/executive management. We require a Project Manager who has strong leadership, excellent communication, and “hands-on” project management skills, as well as proficiency in motivating and leading others through vision, strategic positioning, and leadership characteristics.
You provide a single point of contact for projects and take projects from original concept through final implementation. You facilitate definition of project scope and objectives with a team, and oversee/coordinate all aspects of project, plan and direct schedules as well as project budgets. You must be capable of operating in a hybrid environment, utilizing both Agile and Waterfall methodologies. The opportunity to mentor and coach the project team to develop an iterative, continuous approach to feature delivery is part of the daily team workflow.
• Ensuring proper requirements are gathered by partnering with BA resource
• Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, budgets, and status reports, including breaking projects into measurable milestones (WBS)
• Understanding the big picture and how the details must come together to produce results, Contribute thought leadership to the team
• Communicating and flexing to all types of personalities and communication styles
• Responsible for driving project deliverables, managing scope, project meetings, daily stand-ups and retrospectives
• Manage the integration of employee and vendor tasks across functional areas and business units, track and review deliverables
• Provide visibility to team impediments/risks and helps eliminate them
• Recommend/take action to direct the analysis of and solution to issues/problems
• Help team achieve project goals while partnering with the Product Manager and Business Team on overall business goals
• Provide visibility to stakeholders of project progress, status and impediments/blockers
• Tracking and providing financial data on projects
• Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
• Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, collaboration, transparency, and excellence
• Ensure that projects are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards
• Minimum BS, CS or equivalent experience
• 5 to 8 years of industry PM experience, with at least 5 years in a technology project management position
• Experience in delivering software, digital, and mobile solutions using Waterfall and Agile methodologies
• Technical Experience with full SDLC on software, digital and mobile with QA and Release Management processes (an asset!)
• PMP certification
• Proven track record of successful project/program management of mid to large size projects
• Ability to organize, define charter, plan and create a team environment that will lead into a team motivated to deliver
• Effective facilitation skills for participatory decision making
• Strong interpersonal and collaborative problem-solving skills required
• Excellent communication and people skill required
• Experience with project management of several concurrent projects
• Agile project management training and experience (certification is a plus!)
• PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
• EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
• FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
• SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
• GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity.
• EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.
The opportunity: The Cloud Business Analyst will act as the primary point of contact for our most valued customers. This role will report to the Manager of Client Service and provide outstanding...
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation...
The opportunity: Reporting to the VP & GC, Americas HR, Litigation & Investigations, the Senior Legal Counsel is responsible for providing strategic legal advice to support the operation, growth...
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members...
POSITION TITLE: Software Engineer II, Information Systems JOB CODE: 446C DIVISION: Strategy and Accountability SALARY SCHEDULE: Technology Services DEPARTMENT: Technology Services WORK DAYS: ...
POSITION TITLE: Director, Infrastructure JOB CODE: 643 DIVISION: Technology Services SALARY SCHEDULE: Technology Services DEPARTMENT: Infrastructure Services WORK DAYS: 238 REPORTS TO: ...
The opportunity: The Cloud Business Analyst will act as the primary point of contact for our...
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants...
The opportunity: Reporting to the VP & GC, Americas HR, Litigation & Investigations, the Senior...
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper...
POSITION TITLE: Software Engineer II, Information Systems JOB CODE: 446C DIVISION: Strategy...
POSITION TITLE: Director, Infrastructure JOB CODE: 643 DIVISION: Technology Services SALARY...