Project Manager - (17009271)
• Accountable for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering customer facing, strategic initiatives.
• Leads large-scale, complex programs / projects often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix partners.
• Accountable for one or more initiatives including business, operational, and IT deliverables.
• Defines and tracks project milestones, while developing and maintaining an overall integrated delivery plan and roadmap.
• Develops deliverables such as project charters, integrated plans, resource plans, contingency plans and other related artifacts.
• Directly manages all aspects of the project life cycle and works with matrix IT partners to oversee all phases of a project.
• Partners with business teams to manage scope and to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters.
• Validates financial forecasts and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenses.
• Serves as a Subject Matter Expert in routinely briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives.
• Represents the project in various project governance and inter-department forums.
• Publishes a variety of project status/health reports.
• Chairs weekly Core Team and monthly Operating Committee meetings to review progress with key constituents.
• In partnership with business, ensures end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit.
• Proposes recommendations and adjustments to project delivery and related solutions throughout the life of the initiative.
• Responsible for activities related to Operational Readiness, including business acceptance, training, communications, post implementation quality assurance, and contingency efforts.
• Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity.
• Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively.
• Solid influencing skills.
• Sound business and technical acumen.
• Experience with stakeholder management.
• Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure.
• Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives.
• Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects.
• Exemplary core project management skills including aspects of the PMBOK.
• Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of various project management and SDLC execution methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall.
• Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com
: United States-Connecticut-Bloomfield
CT 900 Cottage Grove Road
900 Cottage Grove Road Wilde
: IT--Project Mgmt (Systems)
Work at home opportunity (External):No
: Day Job
: Individual Contributor
: Oct 17, 2017, 11:22:06 AM
Job Description Summary: Individual will manage projects in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire, ensuring all phases are completed efficiently, within scope, on schedule, and within...
Job Description Summary: This position assists in managing transmission projects to ensure all phases of approved projects are completed efficiently and within scope, on schedule, and within...
Responsible for the management of a variety of projects for corporate and/or strategic business unit (SBU). Provides support through the planning and execution of these projects. Support may...
Project Manager III - 1803621 Description The role of the project manager is to manage an existing agenda to be comprised of several projects in the Technology organization. This organization...
Job Description Summary: This position assists in managing transmission annual capital maintenance work in Connecticut to ensure all phases are completed efficiently and within scope, on schedule,...
Category:Project Management City: Bloomfield, Connecticut, United States Employment Type: Full Time Meet our professionals CGI: A place to build an IT career Position Description: CGI is looking...
Job Description Summary: Individual will manage projects in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New...
Job Description Summary: This position assists in managing transmission projects to ensure all...
Responsible for the management of a variety of projects for corporate and/or strategic business...
Project Manager III - 1803621 Description The role of the project manager is to manage an...
Job Description Summary: This position assists in managing transmission annual capital...
Category:Project Management City: Bloomfield, Connecticut, United States Employment Type: Full...