Project Manager - (17009271)
• Accountable for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering customer facing, strategic initiatives.
• Leads large-scale, complex programs / projects often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix partners.
• Accountable for one or more initiatives including business, operational, and IT deliverables.
• Defines and tracks project milestones, while developing and maintaining an overall integrated delivery plan and roadmap.
• Develops deliverables such as project charters, integrated plans, resource plans, contingency plans and other related artifacts.
• Directly manages all aspects of the project life cycle and works with matrix IT partners to oversee all phases of a project.
• Partners with business teams to manage scope and to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters.
• Validates financial forecasts and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenses.
• Serves as a Subject Matter Expert in routinely briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives.
• Represents the project in various project governance and inter-department forums.
• Publishes a variety of project status/health reports.
• Chairs weekly Core Team and monthly Operating Committee meetings to review progress with key constituents.
• In partnership with business, ensures end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit.
• Proposes recommendations and adjustments to project delivery and related solutions throughout the life of the initiative.
• Responsible for activities related to Operational Readiness, including business acceptance, training, communications, post implementation quality assurance, and contingency efforts.
• Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity.
• Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively.
• Solid influencing skills.
• Sound business and technical acumen.
• Experience with stakeholder management.
• Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure.
• Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives.
• Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects.
• Exemplary core project management skills including aspects of the PMBOK.
• Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of various project management and SDLC execution methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall.
• Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com
: United States-Connecticut-Bloomfield
CT 900 Cottage Grove Road
900 Cottage Grove Road Wilde
: IT--Project Mgmt (Systems)
Work at home opportunity (External):No
: Day Job
: Individual Contributor
: Oct 17, 2017, 11:22:06 AM
Job Description Position Description The primary function of the Product Service Manager is to ensure store merchandise is stocked, fronted, and priced according to planograms, and resets done by...
UTC HR Technology is looking for the right Senior Project Manager to join us. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the overall planning, management and completion of projects...
Posting Job Title Senior Engagement Manager Job Group Management EEO Statement Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Req# 49912BR Primary Location CT-Hartford Locations ...
United Technology Corporation is in the process of implementing Workday as the global Human Resource system and ADP as the global payroll provider. This is an exciting opportunity for the right...
UTC Aerospace Systems (UTAS) is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. ISR & Space Systems is a business unit within UTAS and our products...
VISION: Entrepreneurial and empowering B2B. Global company is growing 14-20% annually in USA through geographical expansion, new customers and products, and multiple acquisitions. Company...
Job Description Position Description The primary function of the Product Service Manager is to...
UTC HR Technology is looking for the right Senior Project Manager to join us. The Senior...
Posting Job Title Senior Engagement Manager Job Group Management EEO Statement Aetna is an...
United Technology Corporation is in the process of implementing Workday as the global Human...
UTC Aerospace Systems (UTAS) is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced...
VISION: Entrepreneurial and empowering B2B. Global company is growing 14-20% annually in USA...