Project Manager - (17009271)
• Accountable for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering customer facing, strategic initiatives.
• Leads large-scale, complex programs / projects often involving multiple internal and external constituents and matrix partners.
• Accountable for one or more initiatives including business, operational, and IT deliverables.
• Defines and tracks project milestones, while developing and maintaining an overall integrated delivery plan and roadmap.
• Develops deliverables such as project charters, integrated plans, resource plans, contingency plans and other related artifacts.
• Directly manages all aspects of the project life cycle and works with matrix IT partners to oversee all phases of a project.
• Partners with business teams to manage scope and to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters.
• Validates financial forecasts and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenses.
• Serves as a Subject Matter Expert in routinely briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives.
• Represents the project in various project governance and inter-department forums.
• Publishes a variety of project status/health reports.
• Chairs weekly Core Team and monthly Operating Committee meetings to review progress with key constituents.
• In partnership with business, ensures end results are of the highest caliber with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit.
• Proposes recommendations and adjustments to project delivery and related solutions throughout the life of the initiative.
• Responsible for activities related to Operational Readiness, including business acceptance, training, communications, post implementation quality assurance, and contingency efforts.
• Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity.
• Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively.
• Solid influencing skills.
• Sound business and technical acumen.
• Experience with stakeholder management.
• Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure.
• Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives.
• Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects.
• Exemplary core project management skills including aspects of the PMBOK.
• Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of various project management and SDLC execution methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall.
• Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com
: United States-Connecticut-Bloomfield
CT 900 Cottage Grove Road
900 Cottage Grove Road Wilde
: IT--Project Mgmt (Systems)
Work at home opportunity (External):No
: Day Job
: Individual Contributor
: Oct 17, 2017, 11:22:06 AM
HR Technology Project Manager Apply Business Unit United Technologies Corp. Headquarters Job ID 56409BR Date posted 11/08/2017 City Farmington State...
CRM Program Manager - North America Apply Business Unit Otis Job ID 56487BR Date posted 11/09/2017 City Farmington State Connecticut Country US Otis, a United...
GFS Project Manager Apply Business Unit United Technologies Corp. Headquarters Job ID 55534BR Date posted 10/20/2017 City Farmington State Connecticut Country...
Project Controls Lead/ Engineer (ID# 35489) (Project Controls Lead/Engineer) Glastonbury, CT Category: Project Controls Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 5+ Required Education: Bachelor's...
Equipment Project Specialist - CT Trane - (1709379) Description At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating...
Assistant Director - Agency and Broker Analytics - 1702941 Description The individual in this position will have the unique opportunity to gain valuable insight into our company and our key...
HR Technology Project Manager Apply Business Unit United Technologies Corp. Headquarters Job ID...
CRM Program Manager - North America Apply Business Unit Otis Job ID 56487BR Date posted...
GFS Project Manager Apply Business Unit United Technologies Corp. Headquarters Job ID 55534BR ...
Project Controls Lead/ Engineer (ID# 35489) (Project Controls Lead/Engineer) Glastonbury,...
Equipment Project Specialist - CT Trane - (1709379) Description At Ingersoll Rand we are...
Assistant Director - Agency and Broker Analytics - 1702941 Description The individual in this...