Indianapolis - Indiana - USA, Remote - None - None
Professional Services and Consulting
The Project Manager is responsible for the day to day delivery of the Kronos Workforce Dimensions product suite. The Project Manager acts as the primary customer liaison and is expected to manage all stages of the implementation life cycle, as well as all project resources.
• Demonstrated expertise in all facets of Project management lifecycle, including requirements gathering, staff/budget management, issue/risk mitigation, and status reporting
• Act as a ‘People Developer’ or ‘mentor’ to internal colleagues. Assist in continued best practices and employee development. Set performance goals for project team
• Monitor project and/or personnel performance, checking actual performance against planned performance to ensure technical, schedule, and budget goals are met or exceeded
• Collect inputs and prepare weekly/monthly status reports as required. Explain any deviations from planned budgets/schedules.
• Prepare/support quarterly management reviews
• Lead Executive level meetings/escalations as needed
• Provide technical and leadership guidance/direction to personnel to ensure proper, timely completion of work
• Develop strong customer relationships as ‘trusted advisor’ at all levels and proactively look at ‘big picture’ for project/customer short and long-term goals; identify and drive additional revenue opportunities within account
• Minimum 5 years of project management work experience required including experience in Enterprise level software implementation project deployments (multi-work stream)
• Bachelor's Degree preferred. PMP Certification required
• Broad knowledge of labor management in a retail environment strongly preferred
• Superb written (prepare status reports/presentations) and oral communication skills required (e.g. Microsoft suite including MS Project)
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as part of an implementation project team. Ability to multi task ranging from project management to coaching team members
• Proven ability to manage multiple work streams within a customer while maintaining a strategic vision and focus. Comfortable presenting to large and diverse audiences, including C Level executives
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% on a regular basis
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
DBS Cummins Center Of Expertise Leader-1900004K Description Leads, manages, and strategically directs the project management department activities for assigned functional areas. Partners with...
Workday Integration Lead The Workday Integration Lead will be responsible for serving as an architect, developing integrations using Workday’s tool set (CC, EIB, PICOF, Document Transformation,...
More than a career - a chance to make a difference in people's lives. Build an exciting, rewarding career with us – help us make a difference for millions of people every day. Consider joining the...
HVAC Sales Operations Manager - WD30060511355 What you will do Under general direction, manages the local market equipment delivery teams either for an Area or Multiple Areas. Works in association...
Construction Inspector (ID# 40179) Indianapolis, IN Category: Inspection Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 5+ Required Education: Technical School Job Description Be involved in projects...
Organizes and conducts routine analyses in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory agency guidelines. Maintains study documentation and laboratory records. Sets up,...
DBS Cummins Center Of Expertise Leader-1900004K Description Leads, manages, and strategically...
Workday Integration Lead The Workday Integration Lead will be responsible for serving as an...
More than a career - a chance to make a difference in people's lives. Build an exciting,...
HVAC Sales Operations Manager - WD30060511355 What you will do Under general direction, manages...
Construction Inspector (ID# 40179) Indianapolis, IN Category: Inspection Job Type: Full...
Organizes and conducts routine analyses in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs,...