Indianapolis - Indiana - USA, Remote - None - None
Professional Services and Consulting
The Project Manager is responsible for the day to day delivery of the Kronos Workforce Dimensions product suite. The Project Manager acts as the primary customer liaison and is expected to manage all stages of the implementation life cycle, as well as all project resources.
• Demonstrated expertise in all facets of Project management lifecycle, including requirements gathering, staff/budget management, issue/risk mitigation, and status reporting
• Act as a ‘People Developer’ or ‘mentor’ to internal colleagues. Assist in continued best practices and employee development. Set performance goals for project team
• Monitor project and/or personnel performance, checking actual performance against planned performance to ensure technical, schedule, and budget goals are met or exceeded
• Collect inputs and prepare weekly/monthly status reports as required. Explain any deviations from planned budgets/schedules.
• Prepare/support quarterly management reviews
• Lead Executive level meetings/escalations as needed
• Provide technical and leadership guidance/direction to personnel to ensure proper, timely completion of work
• Develop strong customer relationships as ‘trusted advisor’ at all levels and proactively look at ‘big picture’ for project/customer short and long-term goals; identify and drive additional revenue opportunities within account
• Minimum 5 years of project management work experience required including experience in Enterprise level software implementation project deployments (multi-work stream)
• Bachelor's Degree preferred. PMP Certification required
• Broad knowledge of labor management in a retail environment strongly preferred
• Superb written (prepare status reports/presentations) and oral communication skills required (e.g. Microsoft suite including MS Project)
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as part of an implementation project team. Ability to multi task ranging from project management to coaching team members
• Proven ability to manage multiple work streams within a customer while maintaining a strategic vision and focus. Comfortable presenting to large and diverse audiences, including C Level executives
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% on a regular basis
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
IT Senior Project Manager - 1902995 Description RCI, part of Wyndham Destinations, is seeking an IT Senior Project Manager. The IT Senior Project Manager directs, manages, plans and administers...
Project Manager - WD30066353066 What you will do Under general direction, responsible for the profitable execution of assigned projects. Ensures that assigned projects are done accurately,...
We are seeking a Change Management Specialist to partner with the Project Managers and/or Business Implementation Leads to develop and execute the human performance Change Management plans for all...
Get ready to redefine what’s possible and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples’...
Service Account Manager- Trane - (1903550) Description At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable,...
Project Engineer - (LIF0000JV) Description Jacobs serves the PharmaBio, Chemicals, Refining, Pulp & Paper, Power & Utilities, High Tech and Consumer Products Industries. Our core life sciences...
IT Senior Project Manager - 1902995 Description RCI, part of Wyndham Destinations, is seeking an...
Project Manager - WD30066353066 What you will do Under general direction, responsible for the...
We are seeking a Change Management Specialist to partner with the Project Managers and/or...
Get ready to redefine what’s possible and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance....
Service Account Manager- Trane - (1903550) Description At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about...
Project Engineer - (LIF0000JV) Description Jacobs serves the PharmaBio, Chemicals, Refining,...