Madison, WISCONSIN | 5 months
This position may have expired!
$84,653 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Covance is currently seeking a Proposal Graduate candidate to join our team.
- Shadows RFI and Experience Managers on all aspects of the appropriate process (text, experience searches) (i.e., collating data, following up with other departments, meeting minutes, etc)
- Learns to review and analyze Request for Information (RFI) and/or Request for Proposal (RFP) documents to promote understanding of client requirements. May collate follow-up questions for additional information as requested
- Learns how the company experience data is composed and where information on specific projects can be found, in order to further clean up the experience we report across the board
- May shadow applicable strategic and operational calls related to the opportunity
- Works across the organization in matrix environment to facilitate the process and complete deliverables
- Shadows the drafting of standard documents in accordance with agreed strategy and Sponsor expectations under the pressure of changing timelines
- Administratively supports facilitating internal and external opportunity management negotiations (i.e. pricing, process, resources, timelines, etc.) as needed
- Supports timely delivery of assigned deliverables
- Performs timely and accurate data entry into corporate databases as directed
- Seeks appropriate knowledge of the technical and regulatory environments
- Complete other appropriate duties, as assigned by the manager, which require similar skills in accordance with business needs and common sense.
Bachelor’s degree required in related field or equivalent work experience
No specific experience required. Key attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and ability to be persistent while maintaining tact
- Demonstrated computer skills – requires excellent MS Office experience (specifically Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Demonstrated ability to plan, multi-task and prioritize
- Demonstrated teamwork, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Positive attitude and sense of urgency
- Ability to work irregular and/or extended hours as needed to meet deadlines
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to join our talent community.
Location - 406 Grand Canyon Drive Madison WI 53719 . Work/Life balance - Monday to Saturday 7AM - 8PM and Sunday 12PM - 5PM (Stay open one hour later during summer months) Holidays Off - We...
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic...
Position Description: POSITION PURPOSE The Installation Services Manager (ISM) is a critical role in the Home Services organization at The Home Depot. ISMs cover up to 3 districts based on...
The Senior Service Manager I (Sr. SM I) manages the operations and personnel for approximately 371- 600 equivalent truck units comprised of one or more locations. May have Service Managers, Shift...
Assistant Geologist (ID# 42188) Madison, WI Category: Geology Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 0-4 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description At WSP, we are driven by inspiring...
NOTE: These are part-time positions ((1) - Part-Time, 30 Hours per bi-weekly pay period and (1) - Part-Time, 50 Hours per bi-weekly pay period). The salary listed represents full-time employment...
Location - 406 Grand Canyon Drive Madison WI 53719 . Work/Life balance - Monday to Saturday...
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports...
Position Description: POSITION PURPOSE The Installation Services Manager (ISM) is a critical...
The Senior Service Manager I (Sr. SM I) manages the operations and personnel for approximately...
Assistant Geologist (ID# 42188) Madison, WI Category: Geology Job Type: Full Time Minimum...
NOTE: These are part-time positions ((1) - Part-Time, 30 Hours per bi-weekly pay period and (1)...