Are you a recent or upcoming graduate looking to enter the exciting world of Clinical Research?
If so, we have a great opportunity available to you. We are currently seeking Proposal Graduates to join our team in North Carolina and Wisconsin.
This is a unique opportunity to join a great company and start your career with Covance!
- Shadow Proposal Managers on all aspects of the appropriate proposal process (text, quote, budget) (ie collating data, following up with other departments, meeting minutes, etc)
- Learn to review and analyze RFP documents to promote understanding of client requirements. May (based on business unit expectation) collate follow up questions for additional information as requested.
- May (based on business unit expectation) shadow applicable strategic and operational calls related to the opportunity
- Works across the organization in matrix environment to facilitate the process and complete deliverables
- Shadow the drafting of standard documents in accordance with agreed strategy and Sponsor expectations under the pressure of changing timelines
- Administratively supports facilitating internal and external opportunity management negotiations (i.e. pricing, process, resources, timelines, etc.) as needed
- Support timely delivery of assigned deliverables
- Performs timely and accurate data entry into corporate databases as directed
- Seeks appropriate knowledge of the technical and regulatory environments
- Complete other appropriate duties, as assigned by the manager, which require similar skills in accordance with business needs and common sense.
- Bachelor’s degree required in related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 0 years
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and ability to be persistent while maintaining tact
- Demonstrated computer skills – requires excellent MS Office experience (specifically Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Demonstrated ability to plan, multi-task and prioritize
- Demonstrated teamwork, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Positive attitude and sense of urgency
- Ability to work irregular and/or extended hours as needed to meet the client’s proposal deadline.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us to join our talent community.
Description "It all starts with people" Inside every company, behind every brand—while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people. At ChannelAdvisor we...
Job Title: Principal Engineer, Delivery Systems Our client, a growing global pharmaceutical company, is seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Principal Engineer, Delivery Systems...
Retail Administrative Support Team, Part Time: Streets of South Point( Job Number: 717109472) Description Job Overview: The AST’s primary responsibilities are to organize the Store Management...
Regional Legal Counsel US-NC-Chapel Hill Apply View All Jobs Share This Job AddThis About Tibco Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path...
Description Our Mission: To connect and optimize the world’s commerce Global Compensation and HR Operations Analyst “It all starts with people.” Inside every company, behind every brand—while...
Req ID: 47648 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s...
Description "It all starts with people" Inside every company, behind every brand—while business...
Job Title: Principal Engineer, Delivery Systems Our client, a growing global pharmaceutical...
Retail Administrative Support Team, Part Time: Streets of South Point( Job...
Regional Legal Counsel US-NC-Chapel Hill Apply View All Jobs Share This Job AddThis About...
Description Our Mission: To connect and optimize the world’s commerce Global Compensation and HR...
Req ID: 47648 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is...