The Long Term Structured Residence (LTSR) is a 36 bed facility that provides long term care to adult patients with chronic mental illness in a restraint-free residence.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Working with residents regarding spending money and finances, data entry of all banking and money requests, work with representative payees and families regarding finances, assisting with set up of bank/burial accounts
- Functioning as a liaison for external agencies and the family – working with representative payees regarding finances, residents in the hospital, going to mental health court and working with the families to coordinate meetings and communicate necessary information
- Assisting with entitlements and insurance – completing applications (nursing home, OVR, social security, MA, peer specialists), assist residents in comparing health insurance that is best for their medical/psych needs, accompanying on appointments as needed and filing court documentation
- Clinical functions – quarterly notes, individual sessions, documentation for all social service contacts, family meetings, ICM and peer specialists, discharge summaries
- Providing service to the following age population(s): adult/older adult, in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately:
- BA/BS in Psychology/social work/human services required
- Combination of experience and training commensurate with his/her assigned task required
- CPR certification through the American Heart Association required
- One year of related experience and/or internships required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.