Graduate Hotels Management is seeking a Part Time Dish Steward to join Graduate Hotels®, Graduate Charlottesville. Graduate Hotels is a hotel collection targeting university-anchored markets across the country that celebrates each town's unique local culture and history.
Postion Purpose: To properly clean and sanitaze all dishes, glassware, utensils and pots.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleans and sanitizes all dishes, glassware, utensils and pots
- Maintains dish room and dish machine
- Restokes all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots and pans
- Removes all garbage
- Breaks down, cleans and sanitizes the dish machine at the tend of the shift
- Keep dish and other storage areas clean and organized
- Assists with cleaning other areas of restaurant as requested
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of High School Educatuon, post-high school education preferred
- Minimum of 1 year in hotels/reaturant dishwashing role
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to work flexible hours and shifts
- Team player
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests
- Ability to multi task
- Commitment to Task: Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting results; willing to commit the hours it takes to get the job completed; takes responsibility for actions and achieves results; overcomes obstacles.
- Communication Skills: Presents ideas, concepts, and information effectively and clearly through the spoken word; actively listens; communicates comfortably with various audiences; responds effectively to questions.
- Flexibility: Adapts and changes course of action when appropriate; effectively transitions from task to task; deals well with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; maintains objectives amidst shifting priorities.
- Initiative: Takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude.
- Managing Execution: Manages multiple projects and effectively prioritizes tasks, responsibilities, and goals; uses goals to guide actions and creates detailed action plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks; utilizes resources effectively to meet goals.
- Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and opinions; supports team's decisions; contributes to the team's efforts.
Graduate Hotels Management is a Division of Schulte Hospitality Group that currently manages the Graduate Hotels® portfolio. Graduate Hotels is a hand-crafted collection of hotels that reside in dynamic university-anchored towns across the country. Each hotel pays homage to the heritage of its unique town through cultural nods to the local community. Launched in 2014, there are currently 16 open and operating hotels across the U.S. and an additional 14 hotels under development slated to open by the end of 2020. Graduate Hotels is owned by Adventurous Journeys (AJ) Capital Partners, a Chicago-based vertically integrated real estate developer, owner and operator. For more information on Graduate Hotels, please visit graduatehotels.com .
*Graduate Hotels Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hertz is looking for a Regional Sales Manager - Southeast that will focus on Corporate Accounts and Corporate Travel Departments! Provide leadership to drive the sales activities in the region...
Microcomputer Technical Support Specialist Erie 1 BOCES - Technology Services Classified - Position - Microcomputer Technical Support Specialist - non - competitive Job Number 3300021496 Start...
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living...
Marketing Communication Writer Intern Donlen develops the fleet management industry’s most innovative technology solutions and offers a proactive, hands-on approach to customer service. For more...
The Instant Return Representative is an essential member of the airport location team and is the brand ambassador by providing the fastest, easiest, and most valued experience to our customers. ...
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic...
Hertz is looking for a Regional Sales Manager - Southeast that will focus on Corporate Accounts...
Microcomputer Technical Support Specialist Erie 1 BOCES - Technology Services Classified -...
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver...
Marketing Communication Writer Intern Donlen develops the fleet management industry’s most...
The Instant Return Representative is an essential member of the airport location team and is the...
About Aramark Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports...