H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
H.B. Fuller’s Hygiene, Health, and Consumables Adhesives segment provides high quality adhesive solutions used in such markets as disposable hygienic products, rigid and flexible packaging, tapes and labels, paper products, and much more. As consumer preferences and behaviors evolve, our team of market experts solve adhesive challenges that allow our customers to win in their markets.
Reactor Operator Trainee
Blue Ash, OH
Seeking an experienced operator from chemical manufacturing background
- Reporting to the Production Manager, the selected candidate will participate in the full life cycle of production.
- You will be working in a close-knit, friendly culture with a focus on results and team collaboration. This position will be responsible for preparing batches, operating process equipment, staging materials, general housekeeping, monitoring of assigned equipment, loading materials, quality assurance, packaging and loading of trucks.
- As a Reactor Operator, you are required to stand for long periods of time, walk, climb stairs, use hands to remove or lift boxes, stretch and reach with arms extended and stoop. Employees regularly lift up to 50 pounds and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- This is a shift position. After you have completed your training on first shift, you will be assigned to a shift depending on the needs of the business.
- Operators will follow a defined training plan after hiring. Starting wage is $21/hour with further wage increases for reaching developmental milestones available. Additional promotional and advancement opportunities exist..
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Strong organizational, math and reading skills and ability to follow instructions. Computer skills and literacy are important.
- Preferred Qualifications include: Experience operating from a HMI/PLC; Chemical/Industrial manufacturing plant experience; and Batch work experience.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Blue Ash, Ohio, United States
Description Xylem |ˈzīləm| 1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots; 2) a leading global water technology company. Xylem is the leading global provider of efficient and...
Relief Doctors and Practices Negotiate Your Employment Expectations to Ensure a Good Match., VetRelief.com, about 1 monthRelief Veterinarians: create an account, search jobs, view project's details and description, then submit a bid online. Hospitals and Veterinary Facilities: create an account, then post your open...
Limerick Veterinary Hospital is 7 doctor practice located in the Philadelphia suburbs with easy access to the city, Poconos, NYC and the Jersey shore. The hospital is well respected in the...
Hickory Veterinary and Specialty Hospital is looking to hire a full time associate interested in general practice and emergency medicine. We are a busy fast paced hybrid practice open 365 days a...
Associate Vet opening at our AAHA accredited hospital in State College PA, Animal Medical Hospital of State College, 15 daysAssociate Veterinarian opening at our AAHA accredited hospital in State College, Pennsylvania (Mentorship Available) Offering sign on bonus, retention bonus, relocation assistance and student loan...
Description Xylem |ˈzīləm| 1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots; 2) a...
Relief Doctors and Practices Negotiate Your Employment Expectations to Ensure a Good Match., VetRelief.com, about 1 monthRelief Veterinarians: create an account, search jobs, view project's details and description,...
Limerick Veterinary Hospital is 7 doctor practice located in the Philadelphia suburbs with easy...
Hickory Veterinary and Specialty Hospital is looking to hire a full time associate interested in...
Associate Vet opening at our AAHA accredited hospital in State College PA, Animal Medical Hospital of State College, 15 daysAssociate Veterinarian opening at our AAHA accredited hospital in State College, Pennsylvania...