JOB REQUISITIONHouston West - OfficeTeam Staffing Manager Inside
LOCATIONTX HOUSTON WEST
As a Staffing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for temporary and/or temporary-to- full-time staffing solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships; participate in local trade association and networking events to increase OfficeTeam’s presence in the local business community.
- Candidate recruitment and retention: Recruit, interview and match skilled administrative professionals with clients’ projects, temporary assignments and temporary-to-full-time opportunities; provide on-going communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service; resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction; additional opportunities through contact with temporary professionals on assignment and client companies to grow our business and uncover job opportunities for our candidates.
- Customer Service and Administrative skills.
- 2 plus years of experience – non managerial.
- College/University degrees not required.
- Extra Curricular activities: e.g. University (student organizations, athletics etc.).
- Working Knowledge of Office Administrative functions and software such as Microsoft office products.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONTX HOUSTON WEST
Houston ISD - Middle School Principal (Mandarin Chinese Language School K-8) - Houston, TX, Houston ISD, 7 daysRegion: 4 School District/Employer: Houston ISD District Category/Employer: Campus Position: Principal Assignment Level: Level Elementary Middle School Job Title: Middle School Principal (Mandarin...
Johnny Steele Design Taylor Moore 846 West 27th Street Houston, TX 77008 Phone: 7134768171 Fax: 7138688006 Email: Taylor@JohnnySteeleDesign.com Web site:...
Job Description: At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better by connecting clients and communities to the resources they need to be successful. Make a...
Job Description: The Financial Advisor Trainee engages in: •Developing a book of business in order to meet and exceed the required performance hurdles •Effectively sourcing prospective clients,...
Houston Hotel Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations with...
West Basis Trading Houston, TX, United States Job number: 19026697 Back to job search results Apply Now for this job > Job Description: Role: VP or Director, West basis trading Market make and...
Houston ISD - Middle School Principal (Mandarin Chinese Language School K-8) - Houston, TX, Houston ISD, 7 daysRegion: 4 School District/Employer: Houston ISD District...
Johnny Steele Design Taylor Moore 846 West 27th Street Houston, TX 77008 Phone: 7134768171 Fax:...
Job Description: At Bank of America, we’re guided by a common purpose to help make financial...
Job Description: The Financial Advisor Trainee engages in: •Developing a book of business in...
Houston Hotel Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably...
West Basis Trading Houston, TX, United States Job number: 19026697 Back to job search...