Irvine, CALIFORNIA | 9 days
$74,234 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
: May 10, 2019
: Americas-United States of America-California-Irvine
: Wealth Management
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Non-Exempt
The Registered Associate enhances the client experience by providing exceptional client service, supporting Branch functions as needed, assisting in safeguarding client assets, and serving as administrative and operational support to Financial Advisors. The Registered Associate is responsible for understanding firm policies, procedures and digital capabilities that will allow them to interact with Financial Advisor teams as well as new and existing clients. In order to perform daily business activities, the Registered Associate is required to have active Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65) Licenses.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain existing client relationships through the processing of client requests, resolving client inquiries, and making sure key client information and documentation is up to date
- Conduct outreach to maintain strong relationships with client base and identify Firm services and solutions, such as digital, online access and cash management offerings, that support clients’ needs
- Onboard new client accounts, which includes the collection of required documentation and client information
- Support the team’s marketing strategy by maintaining marketing materials, including digital and social media platforms, and planning client events and seminars
- Prepare financial reports, spreadsheets, and other materials for client meetings
- Regularly seek opportunities to use firm resources for peer sharing and collaborating with Financial Advisors
- Proactively participate in firm initiatives directed by local management
- Actively engage in available training and education programs to maintain current status on policies, procedures and risk awareness
- Input orders on behalf of Financial Advisor
- Perform administrative duties that support Financial Advisors in daily business practices, including but not limited to, telephone coverage, business travel arrangements, coordination of client meetings, prepare travel & expense reports, and file & calendar maintenance
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS:
Education and/or Experience
- Active Series 7, 63 and 65 or Series 7 and 66
- Two or more years of industry experience preferred
- High School Diploma/Equivalency
- College degree preferred
- Strong industry, product, and branch procedures knowledge
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Exceptional writing, interpersonal and client service skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Team player with the ability to collaborate with others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Complex Business Service Officer or Business Service Manager
EOE committed to diversifying its workforce.
Job Description: Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill...
Job Description: THE FADP PROGRAM SETS YOU UP FOR SUCCESS AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR Our advisor development program is an award-winning program for professionals who wish to build a wealth...
Job Description: The Financial Advisor Trainee engages in: •Developing a book of business in order to meet and exceed the required performance hurdles •Effectively sourcing prospective clients,...
Trane Supply - Warehouse Coordinator - Tustin, CA - (1903785) Description At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating...
Relationship Banker- Santa Ana Market- Orange Hills Center-Orange, CA (Spanish Fluency Preferred), Bank of America, 18 daysJob Description: Relationship bankers (RBs) are located in the financial center and are responsible for assisting and educating customers on self-service banking options (for example, mobile,...
Senior Relationship Banker, Mission Viejo, CA-10027312-WD Description Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as...
Job Description: Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth...
Job Description: THE FADP PROGRAM SETS YOU UP FOR SUCCESS AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR Our advisor...
Job Description: The Financial Advisor Trainee engages in: •Developing a book of business in...
Trane Supply - Warehouse Coordinator - Tustin, CA - (1903785) Description At Ingersoll Rand...
Relationship Banker- Santa Ana Market- Orange Hills Center-Orange, CA (Spanish Fluency Preferred), Bank of America, 18 daysJob Description: Relationship bankers (RBs) are located in the financial center and are...
Senior Relationship Banker, Mission Viejo, CA-10027312-WD Description Discover your opportunity...