- View All Jobs
Share This Job
Facebook Twitter Print Email AddThis
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
The Data Virtualization (DV) team at TIBCO Software Inc is looking for a qualified release engineer with excellent verbal and communication skills. The ideal candidate has a proven their ability to successfully work with and resolve issues across various technical teams (i.e. development, QA, release and product management) in order to facilitate the distribution of high quality product releases in cloud environments. The ability to research and investigate related/new technologies, analyze complex problems and exploring different approaches to reach solid solutions is important for this position. Our engineering team is mainly based out of Palo Alto, CA including some remote folks in Southern California, Texas, Massachusetts and Ohio. Our QA team (with the exception of a few folks in our Palo Alto location), is based out of Beijing, China.
What You'll Do
- Primary release engineer for the DV team.
- Oversee and manage the release process for cloud deployments of DV products.
- Own and manage the following systems and processes.
- GIT repository (source code management - user/group management, manage access issues).
- Crucible/Fisheye application (code review/browsing application - user/group management, manage access issues)
- Verigreen application (Continuous Integration pre-commit application - user/group management, manage access issues, enhancements to functionality)
- Jenkins application (Continuous Integration build application - user/group management, application updates/configuration, manage access/runtime issues)
- Manage Post Release Tasks for Service Pack, Minor and Major Releases of DV products
- Manage deployment of DV instances to Cloud (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Manage DV offerings in AWS Marketplace
- Manage DV offerings in Azure Marketplace
Who You Are
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3 years+ release engineer experience at enterprise software company
- 2 years+ AWS or Azure cloud experience
- 3 years+ GIT version control (management and user support, user management, forking branches, merging branches)
- 2 years+ OS experience (Windows & UNIX)- 2 years+ UNIX shell scripting experience
- 2 years+ Docker container creation/deployment experience
- 2 years+ Java language (DV product is java based)
- 3 years+ Maven/Ant build tool experience
- View All Jobs
Powered by Hirebridge
SENIOR SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST We are looking for a collaborative, driven social manager to refine, improve and expand our social media program. As a social media manager, you will update social...
CALLING ALL YOU SALES PROFESSIONALS... CHOOSE A COMPANY WITH A FUTURE. At Ryder, our most important competitive advantage is our people. CULTURE-INTEGRITY-FAMILY. As a "CDM", you’ll be part of...
Seeking ER Veterinarian who wants to be appreciated! Full or Part time!, Rockingham Emergency Veterinary Hospital, 29 daysWouldn’t you love to work at an ER hospital has been dubbed a “Unicorn Hospital” by the staff? (They really did!) A hospital whose entire team, from doctors to nurses to reception, are all...
Sports & Entertainment Customer Success Intern *Candidates must be actively pursuing their degree with the ability to work 20-30 hours at our Salem, NH location. Responsibilities Create and...
Description: Long term sub at BHS: Clerk in the Main Office. Seven work hours a day plus unpaid lunch period. Mid-August through December. Job Summary: To help effectively manage the daily...
Req ID: 59727 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s...
SENIOR SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST We are looking for a collaborative, driven social manager to...
CALLING ALL YOU SALES PROFESSIONALS... CHOOSE A COMPANY WITH A FUTURE. At Ryder, our most...
Seeking ER Veterinarian who wants to be appreciated! Full or Part time!, Rockingham Emergency Veterinary Hospital, 29 daysWouldn’t you love to work at an ER hospital has been dubbed a “Unicorn Hospital” by the staff?...
Sports & Entertainment Customer Success Intern *Candidates must be actively pursuing their...
Description: Long term sub at BHS: Clerk in the Main Office. Seven work hours a day plus unpaid...
Req ID: 59727 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is...