Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Remote - - None
Professional Services and Consulting
The role of Release Planning Program Manager is responsible for managing and communicating the Field Enablement Release Plans cross-functionally, in support of the goals and strategic direction of the Professional Services organization. In this role, you will work across the teams in Field Enablement, as well as cross-functionally, to develop, deliver and report on release-related programs for Workforce Dimensions and Workforce Central.
In this role, you will be accountable for assisting cross-functional teams in resourcing release activities, providing feedback to Product Management, and advocating on behalf of Professional Services. This role requires a deep understanding of complete role and product readiness needs, Kronos solutions and deployment methodology, and an overall understanding of the product release cycle.
Program Manager Responsibilities
• Routinely communicate and report relevant information to the Professional Services organization regarding new product features, new processes, release status and opportunities for Services resources to enhance their expertise in delivering and supporting Kronos’ Solutions, as aligned with Workforce Dimensions releases.
• Work cross-functionally to influence and engage key resources and stakeholders to contribute to the success of each release.
• Engage with product release cycles, understanding the technical, product, process and role requirements as releases are planned and change.
• Communicate with stakeholders across Professional Services to share progress, make decisions, and gain feedback.
• Evaluate program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
• Participate in and facilitate cross-functional meetings and development of comprehensive implementation plans, working with other program managers, functional leaders and business partners, as needed.
• Analyze risks and mitigate or escalate them as required.
• Serve as escalation point for all Field Enablement resources supporting the program.
•4+ years of project management work experience in the software industry required
•2+ years of process improvement work experience in the software industry required
•Broad knowledge of labor management, HR / Payroll, ERP, or similar domain product/systems preferred
•Experience in SaaS release cycles preferred
•Experience managing process improvement projects strongly preferred
•Superb written and oral communication skills required (e.g., proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
•Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a project team.
•Ability to perform multiple tasks ranging from project management to coaching other team members
Program Manager Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in business or related field.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent presentation skills
• Ability to understand program objectives, including business and strategic goals and alignment with in-progress within Field Enablement and cross-functionally.
• Proven experience in program management, including stakeholder management skills.
• Ability to assemble teams of key subject matter experts quickly.
• Process-oriented with process documentation experience.
• Change Management experience a plus
• Proven experience managing a team of non-direct reports, and the ability to work with a wide range of experience and expertise.
• Experience with SmartSheet for program and project management.
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Town of Lynnfield ( learn more ) Lynnfield Public Schools Lynnfield, Massachusetts ( map ) Job Details Job ID: 3233314 Application Deadline: March 15, 2020 Posted : February 19, 2020 Starting...
To continue our solid growth, we are seeking a talented and highly motivated Vice President of Quality to join our growing organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for strategic...
Job Description: VCA Wakefield Animal Hospital seeks an experienced full-time clinician to join our highly collaborative, AAHA-accredited, nine-doctor practice 15 minutes north of...
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Laboratory Technician in Lexington, MA to work a contract assignment of 12 months for one of our top clients. Kelly is a full service workforce solutions...
Shipping & Receiving Support - Reading Apply Share Posted Date: Feb-21-2020 Job ID: 17242 Job Function: Retail Operations City: Reading State: Massachusetts Store: Reading What's cool about this...
Kelly Services is currently seeking a R&D Process Lifecycle Management and Support Lead in Lexington, MA to work a contract assignment of 9 months for one of our top clients. Kelly is a full...
Town of Lynnfield ( learn more ) Lynnfield Public Schools Lynnfield, Massachusetts ( map ) Job...
To continue our solid growth, we are seeking a talented and highly motivated Vice President of...
Job Description: VCA Wakefield Animal Hospital seeks an experienced full-time clinician to join...
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Laboratory Technician in Lexington, MA to work a contract...
Shipping & Receiving Support - Reading Apply Share Posted Date: Feb-21-2020 Job ID: 17242 Job...
Kelly Services is currently seeking a R&D Process Lifecycle Management and Support Lead in...