Lowell - Massachusetts - USA, Remote - - None
Professional Services and Consulting
The role of Release Planning Program Manager is responsible for managing and communicating the Field Enablement Release Plans cross-functionally, in support of the goals and strategic direction of the Professional Services organization. In this role, you will work across the teams in Field Enablement, as well as cross-functionally, to develop, deliver and report on release-related programs for Workforce Dimensions and Workforce Central.
In this role, you will be accountable for assisting cross-functional teams in resourcing release activities, providing feedback to Product Management, and advocating on behalf of Professional Services. This role requires a deep understanding of deep understanding of complete role and product readiness needs, Kronos solutions and deployment methodology, and an overall understanding of the product release cycle.
Program Manager Responsibilities
• Routinely communicate and report relevant information to the Professional Services organization regarding new product features, new processes, release status and opportunities for Services resources to enhance their expertise in delivering and supporting Kronos’ Solutions, as aligned with Workforce Dimensions releases.
• Work cross-functionally to influence and engage key resources and stakeholders to contribute to the success of each release.
• Engage with product release cycles, understanding the technical, product, process and role requirements as releases are planned and change.
• Communicate with stakeholders across Professional Services to share progress, make decisions, and gain feedback.
• Evaluate program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
• Participate in and facilitate cross-functional meetings and development of comprehensive implementation plans, working with other program managers, functional leaders and business partners, as needed.
• Analyze risks and mitigate or escalate them as required.
• Serve as escalation point for all Field Enablement resources supporting the program.
•4+ years of project management work experience in the software industry required
•2+ years of process improvement work experience in the software industry required
•Broad knowledge of labor management, HR / Payroll, ERP, or similar domain product/systems preferred
•Experience in SaaS release cycles preferred
•Experience managing process improvement projects strongly preferred
•Superb written and oral communication skills required (e.g., proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
•Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a project team.
•Ability to perform multiple tasks ranging from project management to coaching other team members
Program Manager Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in business or related field.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent presentation skills
• Ability to understand program objectives, including business and strategic goals and alignment with in-progress within Field Enablement and cross-functionally.
• Proven experience in program management, including stakeholder management skills.
• Ability to assemble teams of key subject matter experts quickly.
• Process-oriented with process documentation experience.
• Change Management experience a plus
• Proven experience managing a team of non-direct reports, and the ability to work with a wide range of experience and expertise.
• Experience with SmartSheet for program and project management.
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Senior Director, External Manufacturing and Manufacturing & Technical Services (MS&T), VentureLoop, 28 daysTranslate Bio is seeking a Sr Director, External Manufacturing and MS&T who will manage multiple CMC clinical development products and projects with CMOs, as well as the overall Supply Chain...
Postings > Details TEACHING ASSISTANT - AUTISM PROGRAM Stratton Arlington Public Schools Arlington, Massachusetts Apply for this job! Tell a friend Print job Job Details Job ID:...
Special Education Department ( learn more ) Lynnfield Public Schools Lynnfield, Massachusetts ( map ) Job Details Job ID: 3166055 Application Deadline: Posted until Filled Posted : August 29,...
Retail Sales Specialist Apply Share Posted Date: Sep-14-2019 Job ID: 15742 Job Function: Retail Sales City: Reading State: Massachusetts Store: Reading What's cool about this job You will serve on...
Student Support Staff - MAICEI Program at Salem State College, Special Education Department, 12 daysSpecial Education Department ( learn more ) Lynnfield Public Schools Lynnfield, Massachusetts ( map ) Job Details Job ID: 3169035 Application Deadline: Posted until Filled Posted : September 4,...
The Arlington Public Schools has an immediate opening for a general music teacher at the Stratton Elementary School. We are seeking a dynamic and talented music educator who demonstrates strong...
Senior Director, External Manufacturing and Manufacturing & Technical Services (MS&T), VentureLoop, 28 daysTranslate Bio is seeking a Sr Director, External Manufacturing and MS&T who will manage multiple...
Postings > Details TEACHING ASSISTANT - AUTISM PROGRAM Stratton Arlington Public...
Special Education Department ( learn more ) Lynnfield Public...
Retail Sales Specialist Apply Share Posted Date: Sep-14-2019 Job ID: 15742 Job Function: Retail...
Student Support Staff - MAICEI Program at Salem State College, Special Education Department, 12 daysSpecial Education Department ( learn more ) Lynnfield Public...
The Arlington Public Schools has an immediate opening for a general music teacher at the...