Ensures that product management effort is integrated with sales, marketing, operations, implementation & customer service. Conduct market research & competitor analyses, determining product pricing, developing short & long-term strategies/outlooks. Competencies required include strong organizational skills with focus on tactical implementation, good project management skills, and 4-6 years related experience. May have management responsibility.
Global Fee Release Strategy
EU & Canada Card Network Fee Release Strategy
PIN Debit/EBT Network Fee Release Strategy
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Identify and understand all Card brand fee changes, communicate financial impacts and fee billing capabilities/changes to the portfolio and clients.
- Provide tools, education, research, analysis, and issue/resolution across the enterprise.
- Develop and manage routines, process and infrastructure for fee billing to comply with Card Organizations and Governmental rules and regulations.
- Develop and execute project requirements to support the International expansion of merchant acquiring.
- Address client requests to understand Card Network pricing changes .
- Support large client implementations with complex card network billing requirements
Skills and Experience required
- 7-10 years direct team management background in a sales and/or service environment
- 10 years of Core Acquiring (Credit/Debit) industry experience
- Expert knowledge of payment interfaces, regulation updates, card updates
- 5+ years in card product development and product management
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated effective communication skills, including written, oral and presentation skills.
- Effective planning, prioritization and time management acumen.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills - including P&L management and business case development
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS office (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint)
- in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, OneNote
- Knowledge and experience in payments, merchant services, or related industry sales and consultation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Note: Travel will be required
Posting Date: 12/11/2019
Atlanta, GA, Atlanta Plaza, 600 Peachtree St NE,
Charlotte, NC, ONE BANK OF AMERICA CENTER, 150 N COLLEGE ST,
- United States
Travel: Yes, 50% of the time
Req ID: 74121 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s...
Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Centennial...
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce...
POSITION TITLE: Custodian, Head II JOB CODE: 457C DIVISION: Operational Support SALARY SCHEDULE: Classified Hourly DEPARTMENT: Maintenance Services WORK DAYS: 258 REPORTS TO: Principal PAY...
POSITION TITLE: Coordinator, FNS JOB CODE: 630D (Cert) or 466J (Class) DIVISION: Business Services SALARY SCHEDULE: Professional/Supervisory Support DEPARTMENT: Food and Nutrition...
Req ID: 74121 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is...
Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond...
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and...
POSITION TITLE: Custodian, Head II JOB CODE: 457C DIVISION: Operational Support SALARY...
POSITION TITLE: Coordinator, FNS JOB CODE: 630D (Cert) or 466J (Class) DIVISION: Business...