START ON A CAREER PATH WITH A FUTURE
At Ryder, our most important competitive advantage is our people. As a management trainee, you’ll be part of a dynamic team, equipped to succeed, and empowered to develop your career.
If you’re motivated, enjoy working closely with customers, and love a challenge this could be the best move you’ll make for your career. If you liked team sports in college you will be a good fit for our 18 month trainee program.The Rental Management Trainee is an 18 to 24-month program that gives you proven knowledge, skills and resources to develop your expertise and deliver best in class transportation solutions to our commercial customers.
After program completion, a successful trainee grad can choose to pursue a number of career paths including, sales professional, location management, and beyond. Many of our senior leaders started their career journeys in this role. So if your goal is to go all the way to the top, this may just be the start of something great! The more you put into the program, the more you’ll get out of it. We promote from within, based on performance. Starting pay for a trainee is $40-$45K base salary plus incentives.
This position is available in multiple locations across the country. Relocation assistance may be offered to those candidates who are relocating for the position. CLICK HERE for a listing of all available locations.
This Rental Management Trainee position is designed to be completed in 18-24 months and provides the incumbent with general Rental Management training, as well as specific training in the areas of Finance, Operations, Human Resources and Sales/Marketing. The incumbent will be assigned to operational and administrative tasks in support of location and regional management. This program is fast-paced and touches every aspect of the business unit.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or similar related degree
- Five (5) years or more of experience in customer service and issue resolution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment; high energy, self-motivated, self directed, and able to focus on multiple projects and activities simultaneously
- Ability to:
- Create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, and supervisors)
- Work independently and as a member of a team
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-up practices; a high degree of common sense and the aptitude to learn quickly
- Ability to relocate in the region/US at the conclusion of the training program
- Computer literacy (intermediate level)
• Handle the sales and process for inbound calls, as well as outbound solicitation
• Maintain current and accurate data within the company's marketing database
• Generate rental, lease and used vehicle sales leads
• Manage all rental asset processes to include Vehicle Pm and cleanliness standards
• Meet overall Ryder market share by successfully executing the sales and marketing initiatives
• Maintain compliance with company, local, state, federal and other regulatory agencies
• Reconcile all customer concerns, issues and disputes in order to maintain the ongoing relationships and grow the current customer base
• On a voluntary basis, as well as based on scheduling, the Rental Management Trainee will be required to perform the role of On-Call Representative based on work schedules as determined by Supervisor.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Kelly Services has the following New Open position…. We are looking for motivated, reliable talent for immediate job placement. Position: Assembly Machinery Location: Fenton, MI. 48430 Pay: ...
MEDICAL DIRECTOR WANTED!! Animal Emergency Hospital is looking for a Medical Director!! Animal Emergency Hospital of Burton, MI is looking for a talented and passionate Medical Director to lead...
Kelly Services has the following New Open position…. We are looking for motivated,...
MEDICAL DIRECTOR WANTED!! Animal Emergency Hospital is looking for a Medical Director!! Animal...