Duration: 6 months
Daily Work Hours: Mon-Fri 8am -5pm
Location: Seattle, WA
Kelly Services is currently hiring for a Research Associate to design, clone, characterize and produce viral vector constructs that will be the gene delivery tools for developing cancer immunotherapies. This is a six month contract opportunity.
• Design and clone viral vector constructs
• DNA/RNA extraction and purification
• Culture mammalian cell lines to be used for the production and assessment of vector
• Set up and run molecular biology and cellular assays to evaluate viral vector
• Work to develop and improve viral vector production and characterization protocols
• Work with other team members to develop and evaluate technical feasibility of novel gene delivery methods
• Process and analyze data, review, and report results
• Maintain accurate and detailed electronic laboratory notebook and documentation
• Summarize and present data in group meetings and in written form
• Work independently as well as with other team members and cross-functional teams to perform and troubleshoot experiments or assay performance
• B.S./B.A. degree in a scientific discipline and 2+ years of hands on experience in relevant field of research
• Strong molecular biology skills; cloning, PCR, RT-PCR, mRNA and DNA prep.
• Experience with tissue culture techniques including but not limited to transfection of mammalian cell lines and transduction of T-cells
Why Kelly® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Project Administrator, Integrated Portfolio Financial Management Tracking Code 9697 Job Description PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public...
Senior Scientific Advisor, Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases Tracking Code 9703 Job Description *Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in the position and...
Assignment Network, Program Assistant, Office of Research Ethics Tracking Code 9730 Job Description ***Assignment Network available - this position is open to internal candidates only.*** This...
Are you a student that's passionate about contributing to the global transition to renewable energy? Are you excited to manage high-level project execution and perform technical analysis on...
Senior Program Assistant, Malaria Control and Elimination Partnership in Africa Tracking Code 9695 Job Description *Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in the...
Senior Product Development Engineer, Medical Devices and Health Technologies Tracking Code 9689 Job Description PATH is currently recruiting for a Senior Product Development Engineer to work in...
Project Administrator, Integrated Portfolio Financial Management Tracking Code 9697 Job...
Senior Scientific Advisor, Malaria and Neglected Tropical Diseases Tracking Code 9703 Job...
Assignment Network, Program Assistant, Office of Research Ethics Tracking Code 9730 Job...
Are you a student that's passionate about contributing to the global transition to renewable...
Senior Program Assistant, Malaria Control and Elimination Partnership in Africa Tracking...
Senior Product Development Engineer, Medical Devices and Health Technologies Tracking...