Revenue Management Analyst
The Revenue Management Analyst is responsible for managing car rental pricing and availability for Hertz Global Holdings. This individual will generate strategies / reports / analysis in an effort to monitor, control, and improve revenue management policies and profitability. In conjunction with inter-departmental stakeholders, this individual will assist in the analysis and evaluation of Revenue Management practices. They will also help manage and create new process and systems transitions.
- Implement strategic revenue plan, leveraging analytics, to support profit contribution improvement and revenue share growth targets in key segments and markets of responsibility.
- Implement mix optimization plan along key segmentation factors; including product, channel, and customer segments; to support Revenue Per Day (RPD), Revenue Per Vehicle/Unit (RPV/U), and market share improvement targets.
- Identify and examine market, geographic regions, competitor landscape, and overall business trends in relation to revenue management.
- Develop subject matter expertise and become the key point of contact for the automation of revenue management execution, including the management of granular rate/decision rules that feed pricing automation; as well as having accountability over the quality control of such automated execution.
- Manage all administrative tasks related to revenue management across the North American Division.
- Develop strong working relationships with corporate and field personnel and address field queries.
Bachelor Degree in a business related or analytical discipline, required.
- Prior business experience required, even if only internships or part-time positions during/post undergraduate education
- Prior experience in a pricing, yield, and/or quantitative marketing environment, preferred
- Prior experience in the Rent-A-Car or travel industry, preferred
- Solid understanding of economic concepts and pricing/yield management principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Basic understanding of economic principles
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem solving skills are essential
- Excellent written and presentation communications
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Must be adaptable to working in a rapidly changing and evolving environment
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Job Description: VCA Coral Animal Hospitallocated in Fort Myers, FL is looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our well established team! We are AAHA certified and feline friendly. Each of...
Have you thought about relocating to a warm and sunlit environment, where outdoor activities are year-round and the sandy beaches are always comfortable? Maybe you’re looking for a change of pace,...
Job Description: VCA Coral Animal Hospitallocated in Fort Myers, FL is looking for an Associate...
Have you thought about relocating to a warm and sunlit environment, where outdoor activities are...