Category: Higher Education Consulting, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Office Locations: Hillsboro - OR
Our Research Enterprise Solutions team works with hospitals, universities, cancer centers and research institutions and helps these organizations improve every aspect of research administration performance through transformative change. As part of the team, you will work with leading physician/scientists, administrators, and other professionals connected to the healthcare, university, and life sciences industries on a variety of projects in strategic planning, finance, operations, technology, and compliance.
Our legacy is rooted in the industry – bringing an unmatched level of expertise and experience in higher education, healthcare, and academic medicine. Yet we challenge the status quo and empower our clients to think more deeply about the future. From vision to execution, we enable our clients to identify and realize unique opportunities to drive higher levels of performance and impact.
At Huron we provide flexible, scalable, and configurable solutions to streamline workflow and relieve administrative burden to free up time for what matters most – the research mission.
Let’s get to work – together.
As a Product Support Specialist, you will provide functional support, technical support, and road map planning support to a portfolio of clients who utilize our Research Suite software. This includes supporting Huron’s software through remote web session utilities, phone calls, and email communications. In addition, your day to day could include the following: assisting with researching, analyzing, and resolving client reported issues; identifying product areas causing the most support burden and working with the Huron Engineering teams to fix issues; consulting with clients and Huron Services teams on proper hardware and software configurations; continually improving internal support processes, updating client software configurations in production as needed, working with clients to clearly outline the road maps to upgrade their Huron Research Software over the coming 6-12 months, and coordinating with internal Huron teams to deliver those upgrades clients.
You’ll be part of the Huron Higher Education team with opportunities to collaborate, learn, and grow while impacting some of the most prestigious higher education and research institutions.
- Current permanent U.S. work authorization required
- Four-year technical degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Information Systems or equivalent professional experience
- 2-7 years of experience working in a customer or internal software support position
- Experience supporting enterprise class, multi-tier web applications
- Experience with Microsoft software, including Windows, IIS, SQL Server
- Ability to manage a portfolio of 10 or more clients while also coordinating engineering work with our technical staff for client upgrades
- Willing to commute to Hillsboro, OR location on a daily basis
- Previous Product Support Experience with a software product company (SaaS experience a bonus)
- Ability to interpret various logs, such as IIS, SMTP, and Event Logs
- Familiarity with source control and data modeling concepts
- Experience in QA Testing and SQL
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong Customer Service and/or Project Management skills
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Full-time small animal or mixed animal associate veterinarian needed at Martin Veterinary Hospital, Martin Veterinary Hospital, 2 monthsFull-time small animal or mixed animal associate veterinarian needed at Martin Veterinary Hospital, a progressive mixed animal practice in a well-equipped, 6,000 square foot veterinary hospital...
Job Description Executive-level assistant to Superintendent, M- F and must be willing to work some evenings and weekends. To fulfill the legal responsibilities assigned to the Secretary of the...
Full-time small animal or mixed animal associate veterinarian needed at Martin Veterinary Hospital, Martin Veterinary Hospital, 2 monthsFull-time small animal or mixed animal associate veterinarian needed at Martin Veterinary...
Job Description Executive-level assistant to Superintendent, M- F and must be willing to work...