1. Proof of high school graduation or GED certificate.
2. Must be proficient in computer skills and familiar with Windows and Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Power Point, Access and Excel.
3. Must possess excellent secretarial and communication skills.
4. Must possess effective interpersonal and communication skills, personal integrity, and the ability to work with diverse individuals and complex issues.
5. Follows District and Transporation Department policies and procedures.
6. Competency on CFISD proficiency test (score of 80 or above and a minimum of 45 wpm typing skills). Please see Requirements below.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
$31,093 – CP4
Salary Range (based on experience) as set by the Board of Trustees for the school year 2020-2021
1. Answer and route telephone calls as well as record messages in accordance with established office procedures.
2. Maintain a schedule of appointments and make arrangements for conferences.
3. Be responsible for the typing of letters, memos and/or requested reports.
4. Create employee communication via memo, newsletter, presentation or video.
5. Maintain a regular filing system and process incoming correspondence.
6. Order and maintain supplies as requested within budget.
7. Assist with dispatching, payroll, human resources, and center activities as requested.
8. Complete and process purchase orders in compliance with district/department procedures and guidelines.
9. Complete and submit maintenance, technology and HVAC requests.
10. Process and maintain attendance records for department office and clerical staff.
11. Complete, compile and submit notice of employee absence form for hourly employees.
12. Review and edit payroll data for Charter Drivers of assigned center.
13. Assist in creating and implementing Charter duties and schedules.
14. Process and maintain deposits for various department funds.
15. Maintain monthly department budget reconciliation reports.
16. Complete and compile accident data, statements, photos and videos for assigned center for Collision Review Board.
17. Submit appropriate accident information to the districts insurance office.
18. Assist employees with worker's compensation related incidents, and disseminate paperwork to appropriate personnel.
19. Complete and compile state required report as needed for incidents that involve a bus with advertisement.
20. Maintain Employee Access Kiosk computers and assist employees in their use.
21. Assist new employees with benefits information, computer login, password, district calendar and payroll information.
22. Complete, compile request and accept monies (Zonar badges) when necessary for ID and Zonar badges.
23. Coordinate internal references for transfers or re-hired employees.
24. Retrieve, sort and distribute USPS mail.
25. Shop for activity events and coffee service as needed.
26. Maintain Xerox copier and contact repair service as necessary.
27. Distribute notices and coordinate completion of employee physicals and bus driver certification.
28. Assist with multi-day mass bus driver physicals each summer.
29. Remind, provide documentation and collect driver license renewal information from each driver.
30. Distribute and collect yearly commitment sheets and handbook receipts.
31. Assist with multi-day route selection process.
32. Assist with set up and implementation of center in-service.
33. Organize and maintain multiple department and center fundraisers.
34. Perform other duties as assigned.
35. Regular and reliable attendance is an essential job function.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Work with frequent interruptions. Repetitive hand motions, prolonged use of computer.
After submitting an application, ALL applicants must register for the proficiency test. Your educational credentials must be attached to your online application in order to be sent the testing link. To register for the proficiency test, please email email@example.com indicating your desire to register. The needed links and information will be shared with you.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
November 16, 2020 or until filled
Applications will be reviewed
Not all applicants will be interviewed
Hiring Managers may choose to email you regarding this
application. Please monitor your email regularly for any communication.
Assist with the daily operations and clerical services for the Multilingual departments. QUALIFICATIONS: High School diploma or GED Three (3) years secretarial experience, preferably in a public...
Outpatient Community Based Psychologists offer a broad range of evidence-based services to our Nations Veterans. Duties include individual and group psychotherapy, crisis intervention, assessment,...
Primary Purpose: Supervise daily warehouse operations to ensure safe and efficient storage and retrieval of district supplies. Qualifications: Education/Certification: High school diploma or...
As a Licensed Provider for the Department of Veterans Affairs, you will practice independently in the provision of psychological services, engage in professional and scientific work which relates...
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Provide clerical support to the Director and EL Compliance Specialist, as well support and training to the campus level LPAC administrators and LPAC clerks on the execution of...
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 50,000 team members...
Assist with the daily operations and clerical services for the Multilingual...
Outpatient Community Based Psychologists offer a broad range of evidence-based services to our...
Primary Purpose: Supervise daily warehouse operations to ensure safe and efficient storage and...
As a Licensed Provider for the Department of Veterans Affairs, you will practice independently...
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Provide clerical support to the Director and EL Compliance Specialist, as well...
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper...