Would you like to be part of an award winning and amazing team? Look no further! Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport is currently recruiting for the full-time position of Security Guard/Driver. Contact us today for immediate consideration!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to all guest and hotel requests, emergency situations in a timely and professional manner
- Patrol all public hotel areas, to include but not limited to, hotel hallways, business center, swimming pool, public restrooms
- Patrol hotel parking lot
- Interact with all guests and employees in a congenial and sincere manner, and conduct all actions with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Continuously monitor the hotel through watching cameras, patrolling and inspecting assigned areas as scheduled and promptly report all irregularities, hazardous conditions, and suspicious occurrences
- Facilitate parking on property in a friendly, informative and sincere manner to staff and guests
- Enforce, while on duty, all company policies and local, state and federal regulations and ordinances
- Maintain orderly and safe conduct of all guests and employees while on premises
- Prevent unauthorized removal of guest or hotel property from the rooms, common areas, operations or premises
- Ensure daily lock up and safety procedures, as specified, in all designated areas
- Assist, as directed, to investigate incidents of alleged misconduct regarding guests or employees
- Serve as a first responder to guests and employees, as needed
- Properly investigate and document, as specified, all guest and employee incidents relating to illness, injury, theft or damage of property
- Be fluent in all standard reporting procedures for responding to all types of emergencies
- Promote employee awareness of safety and familiarity with specific emergency procedures
- Comply with and enforce all company safety regulations
- Operate company vehicle to transport guest to and from SeaTac airport
- Perform, as directed, routine daily administrative tasks; including, but not limited to: assigning keys/badges, visitor logs, vendor logs, keeping accurate records of key sign outs/in, shift reports, receiving packages, etc.
- Conduct and document inspections of fire extinguishers, guest rooms, alarm panels and hallway smoke detectors and emergency lighting
- Conduct audits of key sets, ensuring that all are accounted for and in usable condition
- Perform, as directed, routine service tasks for the hotel, including employee badges, handling lost and found articles, delivering newspapers, etc.
- Comply with company and departmental rules and regulation
- High school diploma required, or equivalent in experience/education
- Minimum one year experience in hotel/restaurant food and beverage
- Participate in and pass the Lodging Security Officer program
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to collaborate effectively with other hotel employees and managers to ensure teamwork
- Able to resolve conflicts with guests, supervisors and employees
- Able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Proficient in using Microsoft office and other computer/specialized security programs.
- Long hours are sometimes required, ability to work flexible schedule
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time, frequent bending, occasionally stooping and/or crawling
- Frequent use of stairs
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis and push or pull up to 150 pounds
- Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins. We participate in E-Verify and those who are ineligible to work in the United States will not be considered.
The Director, Guest Experience + Satisfaction | CHI009758 Description Summary The Director, Guest Experience + Satisfaction will create competitive advantage for Hyatt Hotels Corporation and its...
PBX - Telephone Operator Part-Time | CAL002091 Description We are looking for a Guest Hub (PBX) Operator – Part-Time, Evenings, Weekend and Overnight Shifts As a member of our Guest Hub team,...
Guest Experienc Supervisor: Food & Beverage | CAL002092 Description JOB SUMMARY: Guest Experience Supervisor: Food & Beverage Bar & Restaurant Overview Hyatt Regency Calgary is looking forward to...
PBX - Telephone Operator | HOU001735 Description At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and...
Director of Sales & Marketing | CAL002090 Description We are looking for a Director of Sales & Marketing We have an exciting opportunity to join our Sales and Events Team. Reporting to the General...
Sous Chef | Banquets | AUS004572 Description The Driskill Hotel opened its doors in 1886 as one of the most luxurious Texas hotels in its day. Since it’s opening the hotel has been an integral...
The Director, Guest Experience + Satisfaction | CHI009758 Description Summary The Director,...
PBX - Telephone Operator Part-Time | CAL002091 Description We are looking for a Guest Hub...
Guest Experienc Supervisor: Food & Beverage | CAL002092 Description JOB SUMMARY: Guest...
PBX - Telephone Operator | HOU001735 Description At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt...
Director of Sales & Marketing | CAL002090 Description We are looking for a Director of Sales &...
Sous Chef | Banquets | AUS004572 Description The Driskill Hotel opened its doors in 1886 as one...