Parker House Hotel
As you pass through the sculpted bronze doors of this luxury Boston hotel, you will be enveloped by the timeless beauty that has made the Omni Parker House a landmark since 1855. Experience the perfect blend of modern amenities and historic charm at America's oldest continuously-operating hotel.Located on the Freedom Trail, guests enjoy grand views of historic downtown Boston, distinguished décor and thoughtful amenities that are evident in every striking detail in each of the 551 luxurious guest rooms. Walk to Beacon Hill, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Quincy Market, the Financial District, shopping and more. Just 2.5 miles (10-15 minutes) from Logan International Airport. Come join us and our family and create your own history as an employee of this historic property.
To ensure the Safety of Hotel Guests and Associates and ensure the property of the hotel is maintained in a safe and secure environment.
- Visits all locations requiring special attention as frequently as required.
- Performs Security Patrols and Lockdown of the following areas of the Hotel: Restaurants, Lobby areas and the Associate’s entrance, all Meeting Space and Parking areas, Guest floors, Executive Offices, and Back of the house areas.
- Assist with Housekeeping Calls.
- Retrieve Breakfast Menu’s from Guestroom Doors.
- Deliver Express Check-Out Folio’s to Guestrooms.
- Responds immediately to emergency incidents and Security requests.
- Ensures the safety of our guest, associates, and hotel property at all times.
- Is courteous, tactful, and helpful, but firm in enforcing hotel policies and procedures.
- Reports in writing on all activities during each shift before leaving the hotel, with oral reports and emergency notifications delivered as directed by the established Security procedures.
- Performs duties as assigned by the Director of LP and or LP Supervisor.
- Creates and maintains the highest standards of Security at all times, being professional in attitude, appearance, and application.
- Monitor associates entering and leaving the hotel and collects all package passes and inspects parcels taken from the hotel.
- Monitors the back entrance and receiving dock.
- Confiscates all unauthorized parcels etc., and notifies the Director of LP and the appropriate department head.
- Checks all personnel entering and provides information and direction upon proper identification of all job applicants, salesmen, etc. Notifies the department head involved for permission for non-staff personnel to enter the premises.
- Extended periods of time on feet while patrolling the property or working a special detail.
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Reports to: Principal Terms: Managerial Tier B Job Responsibilities: The Staff Assistant will provide operational support to the school leadership team and will be responsible for the...
DIVISION: Operations OFFICE: Chief Operating Officer TEAM: Chief Operating Officer/BuildBPS REPORTS TO: Chief Operating Officer ACADEMIC/NON-ACADEMIC: Non-Academic POSITION OVERVIEW: The Director...
The VP, Media/Account Director is responsible for leading all aspects of one of DWA North America’s largest client account by providing strategic oversight, driving innovation and leading...
Anaqua helps corporations and law firms turn intellectual property into competitive advantage. Its software platform combines insight from big data analytics with critical tools, best practice...
Position Purpose Under the direct supervision of three NHS Assistant Principals, assists with students' attendance, greeting and tracking visitors, and monitoring the main entrances to Needham High...
DNV GL - Energy North America is seeking a creative and collaborative team member with strong interpersonal and organizational skills with a vision for the future of the energy industry. The...
Reports to: Principal Terms: Managerial Tier B Job Responsibilities: The Staff Assistant will...
DIVISION: Operations OFFICE: Chief Operating Officer TEAM: Chief Operating...
The VP, Media/Account Director is responsible for leading all aspects of one of DWA North...
Anaqua helps corporations and law firms turn intellectual property into competitive advantage....
Position Purpose Under the direct supervision of three NHS Assistant Principals, assists with...
DNV GL - Energy North America is seeking a creative and collaborative team member with strong...