PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for an experienced Project Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for administering the security contract and ensuring compliance with regulatory and contractual requirements. You will act as the company liaison with client, law enforcement agencies, customers, and employees. You will also be responsible for providing management oversight and driving operational accountability through effective change management and leadership development processes. This position is the primary point of contact for Human Resources functions involving company employees
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Primary liaison between company and client senior management
- General Operations management; review post orders and make recommendations to corporate security when updates should be considered; review daily log reports and provide pass downs as required; responsible for officers meeting company standards pertaining to quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, perform all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all company policies and procedures including worldwide business standards
- General Human Resources management; including selection and placement, performance reviews, attendance management, conflict resolution, scheduling, and payroll
- Ensure proper and timely handling of all incidents regarding security at the assigned facilities
- Provide support for any projects involving security processes, procedures, or systems at the assigned facilities
- Quarterly audit of facilities to ensure security personnel meet client requirements
- Quality control analysis of security operations and administrative functions; take immediate corrective action when necessary
- Analyze operational/system requirements and prepare detailed written reports and recommendations concerning adjustment in both operational and administrative procedures
- Administer G4S Safety Program; semi-annually review and revise the security Emergency Response plan
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to obtain and maintain all necessary local or state licensing or certification requirements
- Must possess a current and valid driver's license
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Minimum of three (3) years security experience in a corporate headquarters or similar environment
- Minimum of two (2) years supervisory or management experience in a corporate headquarters or similar environment
- Work history to include demonstrated computer proficiency
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Ability to coach, mentor, motivate
- Ability to encourage effective teamwork
- Ability to mediate conflict with tact, diplomacy
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must not use illegal drugs. Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment).
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office and outdoor facilities; some work in extreme temperatures is expected
Major activity: Working on PC while sitting; telephone use; field and site visits; client interaction
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, light lifting, and limited stretching and reaching.
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://www.g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Claims Trainee - Liability - St. Louis, MO - 170009DO Description We are Farmers! Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to...
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be....
Job Description: Summary: Demonstrates the philosophy of the sponsoring Lutheran congregations, through upholding the LSS mission of “Older Adults Living Life to the Fullest”, core values and code...
The Boeing Company is seeking Sr. Software Engineers to join a team where Software really matters to work on a variety of exciting opportunities with training systems products in St. Louis,...
Trane - HVAC Controls Technician- Fenton, MO - (1713152) Description At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating...
Branch Administrative Assistant-1700077Q Description Effectively create, maintain, and develop positive internal/external customer relationships Perform standard administrative duties: filing,...
Claims Trainee - Liability - St. Louis, MO - 170009DO Description We are Farmers! Join a team of...
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes....
Job Description: Summary: Demonstrates the philosophy of the sponsoring Lutheran congregations,...
The Boeing Company is seeking Sr. Software Engineers to join a team where Software really...
Trane - HVAC Controls Technician- Fenton, MO - (1713152) Description At Ingersoll Rand we are...
Branch Administrative Assistant-1700077Q Description Effectively create, maintain, and develop...