Location: US, CA, IrvineApply Now
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The OpenText CEM business is focused on selling an industry-leading portfolio of Customer Experience Management (CEM) products. The CEM portfolio helps businesses unlock new revenue streams and bolster existing ones, attract and retain customers, and reach new segments—all while driving higher conversion and engagement. Our rich portfolio of Web Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Customer Communication Management, and Workforce Optimization solutions offer exciting and compelling ways to address customer needs.
As an Account Executive at Open Text you help customers use information to grow faster and be more efficient in an increasingly Digital World. You are part of a global team of highly skilled and entrepreneurial professionals who understand that their customers are experiencing unprecedented change.
Your customers trust your judgment to help them solve their most pressing business problems and to support them in their journey to the cloud and to become a digital enterprise. You will stop at nothing to help them find the right solution to positively impact the business, improve their most important business processes, or reduce their risks.
You are comfortable with complex sales cycles. Your track record of successful attainment of your targets will be rewarded with one of the most competitive compensation packages in the industry.
You are great at:
• Consultative selling and intensely listening to your customers.
• Preparing comprehensive territory plans.
• Identifying and converting opportunities into sales.
• Skillfully executing each phase of the sales process from pipeline generation to closing the deal.
• Masterful client presentations and running effective meetings.
• Clearly articulating the value proposition of solutions and products and the endless possibilities of the digital enterprise to your customers.
• Collaboration across all internal teams and resources to ensure you bring the best solution to your clients.
What it takes:
• You have a track record of at least five years of B2B selling across the Enterprise.
• You have experience working in a consultative capacity with C-level customers on complex cloud-based, on-premises or hybrid solutions.
• You have expert knowledge of the B2B buying process and know all your key competitors and closely follow industry trends.
• You deploy advanced sales methodologies and tools to achieve and exceed your targets.
• Whether it’s the challenge of developing new accounts or finding untapped opportunities in your existing client base, the opportunity to grow our business is what drives your efforts every day.
• You are intellectually curious, easily grasp new products and solutions, and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers.
• Completed post-secondary education and a passion for continuous learning.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA) , Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist - Sales Tracking Code U19-130 Job Description The Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist has a critical role in creating a compelling first impression of Kofax, to...
The Business Development Professional position requires a Bachelor’s degree in science/engineering with experience in wireless video technologies plus 15 years of business development experience...
Vylla Is REDEFINING The Home Buying Experience! At Vylla, it is our mission to ensure a wonderful experience for all customers and to achieve our mission of delivering real estate to home buyers...
FOUNDED IN 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a vertically-integrated financial services company that covers virtually every aspect of the single family...
Carrington maintains the necessary infrastructure to ensure stability and maximize value during any market cycle. We are a fully integrated mortgage company supporting our customers by providing a...
Job Description: The primary focus of the position is to drive customer experience and operational execution for nationally defined sales initiatives across a Retail Sales Region. The Regional...
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist - Sales Tracking Code U19-130 Job Description The Sr. Talent...
The Business Development Professional position requires a Bachelor’s degree in...
Vylla Is REDEFINING The Home Buying Experience! At Vylla, it is our mission to ensure a...
FOUNDED IN 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a...
Carrington maintains the necessary infrastructure to ensure stability and maximize value during...
Job Description: The primary focus of the position is to drive customer experience and...