Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Corporate Services for our Consulting practice.
- Participate in client engagements and work streams related to strategy improvement for strategic sourcing, source to pay, spend analysis, e-sourcing and supplier relationship management processes
- Serve as a resource and key team member on client projects and help ensure timely delivery of results
- Review the work product of associates and provide direction and training as necessary
- Execute process transformation, measurable improved operational performance and organizational restructuring
- Establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics and CFO focus areas directly to operations business improvement
- A minimum of three years of management consulting experience with strategic sourcing, spend analysis, e-sourcing, supplier relationship management, and the source-to-pay processes
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, operations analysis, engineering or a related field from an accredited college/university
- Strong experience in supplier development, diversity, risk management, performance management, category management and RFx execution
- Functional knowledge of applications enabling strategic sourcing such as Oracle (I-Procurement), Ariba, Coupa, and Ivalua
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Position Description: POSITION PURPOSE The Staff Accountant provides financial analysis to maintain the integrity of the financial statements. This role also ensures the accuracy and reliability...
ORGANIZATION SUMMARY Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company...
Position Description: POSITION PURPOSE Why work here? Blinds.com is the world s largest online window covering company with a 20 year track record of awesomeness. From our cool office design to...
5 hours ago | Agribusiness - Chemical, Pesticide and Fertilizer - Administrative/Clerical, AgCareers.com, 7 daysAt BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancingeconomic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, weare building a more sustainable future...
GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITIES This position reports to the Bank Reconciliation Manager and assumes a variety of responsibilities within the Bank Reconciliation Team. This team performs a variety of...
Position Description: POSITION PURPOSE The senior manager - strategy & analytics is responsible for developing and driving the strategic vision, planning, and analysis for the homedepot.com online...
Position Description: POSITION PURPOSE The Staff Accountant provides financial analysis to...
ORGANIZATION SUMMARY Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies...
Position Description: POSITION PURPOSE Why work here? Blinds.com is the world s largest online...
5 hours ago | Agribusiness - Chemical, Pesticide and Fertilizer - Administrative/Clerical, AgCareers.com, 7 daysAt BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancingeconomic success...
GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITIES This position reports to the Bank Reconciliation Manager and assumes a...
Position Description: POSITION PURPOSE The senior manager - strategy & analytics is responsible...