About the Team:
Capco’s Data Team helps our clients transform every aspect of their business. We are highly skilled at formulating data strategy, defining business and technology initiatives across the data management lifecycle, and aligning multi-year strategic roadmaps with client’s business goals. As digital technologies advance and regulations tighten, today’s consumers – and, therefore, today’s businesses – are becoming more aware of the importance of good quality data. We work to establish holistic ways to effectively manage data through the modern data supply chain and facilitate consumption through analytics, modeling, AI, machine learning, dashboarding, and reporting.
About the Job:
As a member of our Data Team, you will work across Capco’s different domains and solution offerings to help break down large problems, develop approaches and solutions. As a Data Analyst, you will create analytics reporting and provide data-driven strategic insights, trends, and perspective to help drive transformation for our clients.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Establish strong relationships with clients, and integrate into engagement and client teams as a key resource in execution and delivery of data solutions, working closely with users, business analysts, architects and developers on a Project team
- Gather and interpret business and technical requirements, and translate into designs for data pipelines using frameworks and programming languages like ETL, Java, Scala, and/or Python to ensure data scientists are receiving data from large, disparate datasets
- Communicate programming documentation and design to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Perform sizing, configuration assistance, and needs assessments to support the planning and implementation of data solutions on-site, in the cloud, or in a hybrid architecture (e.g., with Azure, AWS, Google)
- Identify data quality issues, their root causes, and implement solutions to fix them
- Support implementation and integration of Business Intelligence and self-service data visualization tools like Tableau, Qlik, and Spotfire
- Develop and maintain data warehouse schema, layouts, architectures and relational databases for data storage and data mining
- Support innovation, offering development and thought leadership in the Data & Analytics Domain
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively with management, team members and users
What You’ll Bring with You:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Management Information Systems is required. An advanced degree is desirable
- IT experience across various practice areas, including data administration, software/applications development, and database design
- Designing and implementing relational databases or data warehousing models working with RDBMS
- Designing and implementing large scale data solutions operating in production environments using Spark, Hadoop, and NoSQL on site or on Cloud (AWS, Google, or Azure) using technologies such as Nifi, Spark, Kafka, HBase, Hive, Cassandra, Impala, GraphDB etc.
- Experience integrating large scale BI/visualization solutions with Big Data platforms (Tableau, Qlik, Spotfire, etc.)
- Experience with building data models at scale for Hadoop/NoSQL/GraphDB ecosystem of data stores to support different business consumption patterns
- Experience with integration enterprise data management toolsets (Informatica, Talend, etc.) with Big Data platforms
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of Big Data machine learning toolkits such as SparkML, Kafka and NoSQL databases
- Ability to utilize Linux shell scripting and containerization technologies
- Proven track record of success with relational databases and handling large scale structure and unstructured data from internal and third-party source
- Experience implementing data preparation technologies such as Paxata, Trifacta, Tamr for enabling self-service solutions
- Demonstrated track record of team leadership, technical acumen, innovation, tactical and strategic
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to effectively collect and analyze market input from various internal and external resources and make effective decisions with that information
- Ability to establish priorities and maintain multiple priorities and tasks at one time
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to take the Next Step
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.
Description What makes us Qlik Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform...
Position Overview Xaxis is actively looking for a Manager of Technology & Operations. This is a technical role which will develop and build upone existing Javscript, Unix, RDBMS, Python, Network...
The opportunity: The (Principle ISP5) Cloud Engineer is responsible for contributing to Cloud management, Cloud standards, Optimization, and foundational guidance for the OpenText Hyperscaler...
Position Expectations Associate Developer BI Position Summary The Associate BI Developer performs design, development, testing, and documentation of sophisticated applications for a major New York...
The Director, Analytics in the Audience Science Group (ASG) will be responsible for the development and delivery of data for performance marketing initiatives across the Viacom portfolio. The...
It’s an exciting time to be part of the IFF IT team at our Union Beach, NJ location. With Frutarom combined; IFF is 129 years old, has greater than $5BB Revenue, contains over 13,000 employees,...
Description What makes us Qlik Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work...
Position Overview Xaxis is actively looking for a Manager of Technology & Operations. This is a...
The opportunity: The (Principle ISP5) Cloud Engineer is responsible for contributing to Cloud...
Position Expectations Associate Developer BI Position Summary The Associate BI Developer...
The Director, Analytics in the Audience Science Group (ASG) will be responsible for the...
It’s an exciting time to be part of the IFF IT team at our Union Beach, NJ location. With...