Req ID: 110380
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a MS Dynamics Developer to join our team in Washington DC, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand the client environment, client requirements, and stated and unstated expectations
- Develop High Level and Low-Level Solution Design, database/table design, User Interface Design diagrams as required
- Interact with specialists and get their contribution to user experience design, securing the application, deployment environments, etc.
- Prepare all technical documentation including design documents, coding standards as required for the project
- Present the design documents to the client, rework based on comments and obtain client approval
- Develop the application based on the architecture principles, high level and low-level designs created for the project
- Demonstrate the application to the client and obtain their approval
- Train and motivate the team members in the latest technologies, methodologies, and approaches
- Responsible for driving innovation and improving the performance of the applications in scope
- Provide recommendations and implement ways to modern technology to meet business demands in a cost-effective manner
- Identify and take care of dependencies to ensure that the project activities progress without any issues
- Identify risks and prepare for contingencies and mitigation
- Ability to seamlessly integrate security considerations into applications architecture from inception
- Ability to work with agency stakeholders, internal and external, to facilitate the development of effective, responsive, fully 508 compliant application solutions
- Able to independently develop and to lead multiple development teams through the full agile SDLC and testing of new applications concurrently
- Skilled in leading development of cloud-ready/cloud-native applications using leading technologies and methodologies
- Ability to manage budgets, timeframes, and delivery schedules as required by the client
- Good experience in application integrations, database design, BI design
- Experience / Good understanding of IBM FileNet, java, SharePoint, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Power BI, and related technologies is nice to have
- Technical certifications like Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect are nice to have
- 10+ years as Lead Developer on major federal agency mission-critical application development efforts
- 8+ years of experience in a technical capacity providing IT Application Development involving .net, SQL Server, Crystal Reports, Power BI, Business Objects technologies
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing solutions in Microsoft Dynamics 365 modules with a specific focus on the Customer Service Module
- 1+ year experience in designing and developing solutions using Microsoft Power Platform
- 5+ years managing data migration of mission-critical information and ensuring that all data is securely migrated to new platforms.
- At least 1-year experience in designing and developing applications across functional and technical disciplines of the Power Platform and model-driven apps in Dynamics 365
- At least 3 years’ experience Microsoft in designing, developing, securing, and extending a Dynamics 365 implementation
- At least 5 years’ experience in implementing components of the solution that include application enhancements, custom user experience, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualizations
- At least 2 years’ experience in facilitating design decisions across development, configuration, integration, infrastructure, security, availability, storage, and change management
- Strong verbal and written communications. Ability to establish a good rapport with the teams and team leads. Ability to present and demonstrate the artifacts produced by the team to the client and get approvals
- Bachelor's degree in STEM engineering or related courses
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Developer, Consulting, Cloud, Java, Database, Technology
Associate Consultant, Electrical Engineer (ID# 47194) Elkridge, MD Category: Electrical Engineering Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 1-3 years Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job...
Senior Level Business Analyst/Dynamics 365 & AX/ DC / 125K Be part of a company implementing true change around the world! The Company: Stationed around the globe with over 5000 employees, being a...
Lead Smart Building Consultant (ID# 47217) Washington, DC Category: Building Technology Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 8+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description WSP, an...
HOK’s architects design buildings that respond to the needs of people and the environment. They have meaning. Working closely with clients, we create places that are as intelligent and sustainable...
Project Consultant - Sustainability, Energy and Climate (ID# 47354) Arlington, VA Category: Water and Resource Management Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 3+ Required Education: Bachelor's...
Lead Consultant, Environmental Scientist (ID# 47273) Arlington, VA Category: Environmental Job Type: Part Time Minimum Experience: 12+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be...
Associate Consultant, Electrical Engineer (ID# 47194) Elkridge, MD Category: Electrical...
Senior Level Business Analyst/Dynamics 365 & AX/ DC / 125K Be part of a company implementing...
Lead Smart Building Consultant (ID# 47217) Washington, DC Category: Building Technology Job...
HOK’s architects design buildings that respond to the needs of people and the environment. They...
Project Consultant - Sustainability, Energy and Climate (ID# 47354) Arlington,...
Lead Consultant, Environmental Scientist (ID# 47273) Arlington, VA Category: Environmental Job...