The MTV, VH1 and CMT Marketing team works to develop engaging and groundbreaking ideas that create awareness, increase brand perception and promote tune-in via cable/television, OOH, digital, social, print and experiential stunts on the ground.
We are searching for a person to deliver on our goals and exercise their skills and knowledge of the industry to contribute to our innovative team.
We are seeking a passionate and highly motivated team player who is a strategic thinker and superbly organized. “Can do” attitude and solution-oriented mindset is a must.
This position will report directly into the Senior Director of Consumer Events and Brand Partnerships under the direction of the VP of Consumer/Brand Marketing, Events & Partnerships and oversee all event activation plans for the channels.
- Support development of overall network vision for events and partnerships,, as well as 360-degree event management, from development to real-time execution, for large-scale tentpole events
- Manage Marketing, Events & Partnerships Team in streamling communication with internal departments including Brand Creative, Social, Programming, Press, and
- Production for all event initiatives
- Manage Marketing, Events & Partnerships Team communication with external partners/agencies, from project management of the full life cycle of all activations and events
- Development of the pre-production event process including development of all pre-pro materials, timelines and budget
- Oversight of physical execution of on-the-ground [OTG] & non-traditional marketing execution in local markets to promote channel initiatives and/or tent-pole events, including development of OTG production schedules and staffing
- Under direction of senior team leads, support development of visually strategic presentations for new and existing projects
- Oversee team communication with priority vendors on creation of custom merchandise/premiums for all event initiatives
- Oversee events marketing budget, including PO management and overall billing process
- Create event materials used for sponsorship packages for Integrated Marketing
- Manage all aspects of B2B merchandise retail site, from development and creation of merch to inventory/pricing
- Oversee development and maintanence of pop-culture events, music festivals and competitive event trackers
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Marketing or Business preferred)
- 4-7 years of experience in a Marketing/Events position, executes on-the-ground promotional activations, stunts, and events
- 2-4 years independently managing a large scale project or event
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with ease, manage deadlines, coordinate key timelines and perform under pressure with strong attention to detail
- PowerPoint and Excel skills a must
- Experience at a Youth Centric media company and/or TV network a plus
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, idealy with past experience creating visually strategic presentations
- Strong analytics capabilities
- Strong business and personal ethics
- Effectively manages multiple projects in a fast paced, every changing environment with can-do attitude
- Deep connection to local pop culture and our brands
- Must be willing to work weekends and potentially holidays pending event timing
- Travel required
Beauty Team Artist, Bobbi Brown - NYC( Job Number: 197883) Brand : Bobbi Brown Job : Education / Training Primary Location :Americas-US-New York Schedule : Full-time Shift : 1st (Day) Shift Job...
Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) - Client Partner, Publisher Development-190007YC No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position. Preferred Qualifications About Oracle Data Cloud Oracle Data Cloud is...
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast...
Ref#: 33692 CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive Job Type: Full-Time Staff Job Location: New York, NY, US About Us: CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online...
International Flavors & Fragrance (IFF) is a global leader in the creation and production of taste, scent and nutritional solutions used in thousands of consumer products across the globe. IFF...
The CBS This MorningBroadcast Office Manager will oversee the day-to-day newsroom and staffing needs. They will be responsible for administrative duties, staff scheduling, vacation oversight,...
Beauty Team Artist, Bobbi Brown - NYC( Job Number: 197883) Brand : Bobbi Brown Job : Education /...
Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) - Client Partner, Publisher Development-190007YC No Visa Sponsorship is...
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists...
Ref#: 33692 CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive Job Type: Full-Time Staff Job Location: New York,...
International Flavors & Fragrance (IFF) is a global leader in the creation and production of...
The CBS This MorningBroadcast Office Manager will oversee the day-to-day newsroom and staffing...