Senior Marketing Specialist - Loyalty Core Program-335266
We are a specialty retailer offering the very best of what’s next in fashion for men, women and children since 1901.
JOIN US WHERE IT ALL BEGAN.
Whether you design clothes or business strategies, crunch numbers, lead projects or write code, we have a place for you at our Seattle headquarters. And we think Seattle is a pretty great place to live. More than just rainy days and coffee, Seattle has it all — mountains and beaches, arts and parks, music and film. It's made up of quirky neighborhoods, award-winning restaurants, and thriving industry. Come see for yourself!
A day in the life…
Nordstrom is looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist, Loyalty Core Program. This role contributes to Nordstrom’s success by supporting the delivery of the Nordstrom Rewards strategy to enhance customer relationships with our most engaged customers to deliver company value.
- Partner with key stakeholders to deliver core program features and benefits.
- Drive concepts from ideation to implementation in partnership with subject matter experts in Operations and shared services (e.g., analytics, finance, credit, retention marketing).
- Support the planning and execution of tests and full scale targeted loyalty offers that incentivize customer actions that enhance customer experience and value.
- Prepare marketing briefs that communicate program strategies, detail customer experience and set desired outcomes in the form of Key Performance Indicators to effectively prepare partners for implementation.
- Partner with Loyalty Operations to develop and support execution of end-to-end implementation plans across all areas.
- Analyze Core Program performance, derive insights and offer recommendations to optimize.
- Ensure transparency and consistency in the reporting of Loyalty Key Performance Indicators for standard operations as well as deep dives in campaigns and testing.
- Develop insights and solutions to increase efficiency while enhancing customer experience.
- Summarize and communicate Loyalty contributions in both formal and informal outputs, to be leveraged throughout the organization, to reinforce the value of the Rewards program.
- Lead end-to-end strategic development and delivery on special projects, as assigned.
You own this if you have…
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing Analytics, Data Analytics, Marketing or related field
- 4+ years of experience in loyalty marketing/customer advocacy marketing
- Demonstrated ability to engage with business leaders, vendors and peers through effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking with comfort in data interpretation to derive actionable insights
- Proven ability to work with large sets of data to understand performance, extract insights, and drive measurable program improvements
- Adaptive and flexible, can anticipate and adapt to new situations and changing demands and respond proactively to enhance financial performance
- Ability to manage ambiguity by creating structure, process, and prioritization
- Customer obsessed with an eye for continual improvement
- Excellent Excel skills (e.g., pivot tables, formulas) and proficency in PowerPoint (e.g., representing data and insights)
We’ve got you covered…
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase plan and much more depending on your role.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job.
: Marketing/Advertising/PR/Visual Merchandising
: 03/22/2018, 12:59:21 AM
: United States-Washington-Seattle
program manager, Data & Measurement Sciences, Marketing & Brand Management - SSC - Seattle, WA, Starbucks, 20 daysprogram manager, Data & Measurement Sciences, Marketing & Brand Management - SSC - Seattle, WA ( Job Number: 190000024) Location : US-WA-Seattle-Starbucks Support Center Starbucks - Brand and...
Principal Technical Program Manager (JoinOCI-Platform)-18001JKV Preferred Qualifications Oracle Public Cloud, Principal Technical Program Manager Cloud Infrastructure Group (Seattle WA) We have...
group marketing manager, Partnership Marketing, Marketing - Seattle WA ( Job Number: 190000012) Location : US-WA-Seattle-Starbucks Support Center Starbucks - Marketing and Brand Management Now...
senior project manager, Marketing & Brand Management - Seattle, WA ( Job Number: 190000100) Location : US-WA-Seattle-Starbucks Support Center Starbucks - Marketing Now Brewing – Sr. Project...
program manager, Finance - Seattle, WA ( Job Number: 190000306) Location : US-WA-Seattle-Starbucks Support Center Starbucks - Accounting Job Summary and Mission This job contributes to Starbucks...
Technical Program Manager Intern - Oracle Veteran Internship Program-190001J1 No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position. Preferred Qualifications Title: Oracle...
program manager, Data & Measurement Sciences, Marketing & Brand Management - SSC - Seattle, WA, Starbucks, 20 daysprogram manager, Data & Measurement Sciences, Marketing & Brand Management - SSC - Seattle,...
Principal Technical Program Manager (JoinOCI-Platform)-18001JKV Preferred Qualifications Oracle...
group marketing manager, Partnership Marketing, Marketing - Seattle WA ( Job...
senior project manager, Marketing & Brand Management - Seattle, WA ( Job...
program manager, Finance - Seattle, WA ( Job...
Technical Program Manager Intern - Oracle Veteran Internship Program-190001J1 No Visa...