Senior Program Assistant, Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
*Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest in the position and how you meet the qualifications.
The Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition (RHSC) is a global partnership of more than 500 public, private, and non-governmental organizations dedicated to ensuring that all people in low- and middle-income countries can choose, obtain, and use affordable, high-quality supplies and related services to ensure their better reproductive health. Our global Secretariat is staffed and managed by PATH, an international, nonprofit organization that helps communities around the world break longstanding cycles of poor health.
The Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition is seeking a well-organized, proactive Senior Program Assistant to support a team of 5 staff based in Washington, DC and to work with staff in other locations.
- Support the Coalition’s small grants program by facilitating the review of proposals, coordinating Review Committee meetings, and tracking budgets and deliverables
- Backstop smaller group meetings, as required, by participating in them, providing administrative support, moderating listservs, and assisting group leaders to fulfill their responsibilities
- Support the Global Family Planning Visibility & Analytics Network (GFPVAN) by preparing communications materials, including case studies, one-pagers, presentations, and website materials. Write, review, and edit project work plans and reports; respond to requests for information about the GFPVAN; and support survey development and analysis
- Proofread reports, presentations, and other materials
- Organize Secretariat meetings and teleconferences; prepare agendas, draft minutes, troubleshoot audio/visual connections, and facilitate post-meeting follow-up.
- Draft correspondence to donors, partners, and collaborators including cover letters, thank-you letters, and general email correspondence
- Organize local and international conferences, workshops, meetings, and other events. Arrange for equipment, communication tools (videoconference, Skype, LiveMeeting), catering, travel, hotel accommodations, transport and other details for staff and guests
- Prepare expense reports as needed and reconcile the monthly credit card receipts
- Assist Project Director and consultants with travel arrangements and expense reports, teleconferences (multiple time zones), and complex schedule coordination
- Maintain project calendar and travel schedules
- Other items as required
- Required Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with a minimum of three years of directly related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated interest in the intersection between women’s health and access to reproductive health supplies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate and document complex processes in a clear and concise manner (be prepared to share a writing sample)
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural work environment
- Excellent computer skills, including use of MS Office Suite; with particular skill in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel; additional software desired such as Smartsheet or Trello
- Experience using (at least most of these) Zoom, Skype, Teams, GoTo meeting/webinar meeting platforms
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, but also adaptable to changing priorities; high level of attention to detail; effective under deadlines
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Experience developing and maintaining record management systems
- Able to multitask and juggle tasks for multiple teams
- Ability to work in a team situation with minimum supervision
- Commitment to quality and service
- Proficiency in Spanish or French a plus
- A cover letter is required
Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Job Location
- Washington, DC, United States
- Company Location
- United States, Washington, DC
- Position Type
Who do you know at
LinkedIn Facebook Twitter Email AddThis
Return To Job Listings
Description DATE:May 2020 TITLE: Senior Policy Advisor, Aid and Development Finance REPORTS TO:Senior Policy Manager, Aid and Development Finance DEPARTMENT:Power and Money...
Req ID: 97552 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking...
Sr. Design Support (ID# 45829) Washington, DC Category: Design/CADD Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 9+ Required Education: Associate's Degree Job Description Be involved in projects with...
Assistant Consultant, Acoustics (ID# 45920) Arlington, VA Category: Acoustics Noise and Vibrations Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 1 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job...
Req ID: 97743 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking...
Historian/Architectural Historian (ID# 46017) Washington, DC Category: Architectural & Building Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 3+ Required Education: Master's Degree - Non-Tech. Job...
Description DATE:May 2020 TITLE: Senior Policy Advisor, Aid and Development Finance REPORTS...
Req ID: 97552 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
Sr. Design Support (ID# 45829) Washington, DC Category: Design/CADD Job Type: Full Time Minimum...
Assistant Consultant, Acoustics (ID# 45920) Arlington, VA Category: Acoustics Noise and...
Req ID: 97743 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
Historian/Architectural Historian (ID# 46017) Washington, DC Category: Architectural &...