JOB REQUISITIONSenior Recruiter - Robert Half Technology - Support
LOCATIONTX HOUSTON WEST
As a Senior Recruiter your responsibilities will include:
- Candidate recruitment and retention: Source, evaluate, and review potential IT candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database etc. Interview prospective IT candidates via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements. Recruiter will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified IT talent to submit to current and future client base.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with IT professionals currently on assignment to ensure exceptional customer service. In addition, the recruiter will resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Leads: Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
- Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
- 2+ years of experience in IT related field is preferred.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in recruiting by using proven negotiating and closing skills and the ability to build candidate relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.
If you have a background in technology and are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential, apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONTX HOUSTON WEST
Houston Hotel Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations with...
Houston ISD - Middle School Principal (Mandarin Chinese Language School K-8) - Houston, TX, Houston ISD, 7 daysRegion: 4 School District/Employer: Houston ISD District Category/Employer: Campus Position: Principal Assignment Level: Level Elementary Middle School Job Title: Middle School Principal (Mandarin...
Job Description: The Financial Advisor Trainee engages in: •Developing a book of business in order to meet and exceed the required performance hurdles •Effectively sourcing prospective clients,...
Jr Commercial Account Executive - WD30065340053 What you will do The Junior Commercial Account Executive is responsible for promoting and selling Johnson Controls services and technology. This...
ORGANIZATION SUMMARY Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company...
• Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the United States • Unable to work with third-party vendors • Unable to provide relocation assistance Consulting Company in the Houston...
Houston Hotel Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably...
Houston ISD - Middle School Principal (Mandarin Chinese Language School K-8) - Houston, TX, Houston ISD, 7 daysRegion: 4 School District/Employer: Houston ISD District...
Job Description: The Financial Advisor Trainee engages in: •Developing a book of business in...
Jr Commercial Account Executive - WD30065340053 What you will do The Junior Commercial Account...
ORGANIZATION SUMMARY Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies...
• Candidate must have the proof of the right to work in the United States • Unable to work with...