Senior Solutions Consultant
- View All Jobs
Share This Job
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
As a Senior Solutions Consultant, you'll partner with our Enterprise Sales team to manage the technical aspects of the sales cycle across all of our product offerings. This is a highly customer-facing role offering a diverse set of technical challenges.
What You'll Do
- Define and present focused product demonstrations that illustrate how TIBCO software addresses the critical business issues that a prospect faces
- Deliver strong "proof-of-concept" engagements that demonstrate business value and technical benefits as well as strong ROI
- Play a key role in uncovering opportunities to provide additional solutions within existing major accounts
- Work with account managers to create sales plans and forecasts
- Work with business and technical analysts to assist them in exploring solutions, overcoming ease-of-use hurdles, improving data access and/or deriving more value from TIBCO software and solutions
Who You Are
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- 8 or more years of professional software experience including development, design and architecture
- 5 or more years of presales experience
- Advanced technical knowledge in software integration, complex event processing, or business intelligence
- Adept at all aspects of field and C-level customer interactions, including presentations, demonstrations, and proof-of-concepts with both business and technical audiences
- Strong history of successfully supporting sales cycles
- Must be proactive, intellectually curious, motivated and not afraid to challenge the status quo or offer innovative new ideas
- View All Jobs
Powered by Hirebridge
Sales Engineer (Unified Communications) - 125435 Description West Corporation is seeking a Sales Engineer for our Unified Communications Division. We are a tech enablement company that connects...
FOUNDED IN 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a vertically-integrated financial services company that covers virtually every aspect of the single family...
Pricing Analyst - 125449 Description Responsible for supporting the sales from a pricing perspective on all of our products (Conferencing, Audio, Hosted Voice, Equipment, etc.) that are sold. ...
The successful candidate reports to the AECOM FAA Program Manager and interacts with other staff geologists to insure that all geology and groundwater related goals of the FAA Environmental Task...
Litigation Attorney - General Liability-LEG0000OV Description Job Summary Seasoned litigator/trial attorney to join Connecticut office of CNA Insurance litigation counsel to handle general...
Director, Client Engagement (Account Vice President) Home-Based, US (or office based) The Director, Client Engagement (also referred to as Account Vice President) is a subject matter expert in...
Sales Engineer (Unified Communications) - 125435 Description West Corporation is seeking a Sales...
FOUNDED IN 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a...
Pricing Analyst - 125449 Description Responsible for supporting the sales from a pricing...
The successful candidate reports to the AECOM FAA Program Manager and interacts with other staff...
Litigation Attorney - General Liability-LEG0000OV Description Job Summary Seasoned...
Director, Client Engagement (Account Vice President) Home-Based, US (or office based) The...