Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Sr. Specialist, Brand Experience is responsible for working with the Brand Experience Manager in bringing the resort brand to life to guests visiting the resort.
This position will lead and direct the work of vendors, contractors and internal staff across multiple departments to execute and deliver upon the physical manifestation of the resort’s brand promise as part of the in-resort guest experience. They will lead and direct partners (internal and external) to ensure specific guest touchpoint experiences are delivering upon the resort’s clearly defined brand guidelines.
This position will be responsible for executing on all elements of the in-resort brand experience, including, but not limited to: Signature Brand Experiences, Special Events, Animation/Atmospheric Experiences, Strategic Alliance partner promotions, Vail Resorts product activations, and others.
This position will also be responsible for assisting in developing and training the resort’s existing departments and staff in how the brand is to be communicated and represented in-resort.
This position will oversee and direct contractors, vendors, partners and event staff and ensure they are executing deliverables as needed in order to execute brand activations.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in Event Management, Brand Communication, and Sponsor/Partner Activation, with a strong background in bringing creative experiences to life.
The position will need to have the ability to activate success across multiple stakeholders and departments, as well as work closely with internal operational departments and vendors, as well as with various town/local/community groups and organizations to secure permits and execute community-wide initiatives.
The ideal candidate must be good communicator that is able to give and take positive feedback, as well as effectively collaborate with various stakeholders and prioritize workflow. He/she will have will have their hands in many different types of projects and be responsible for delivering results safely on-time in a very fast-paced environment. Flexibility and a positive attitude are crucial, as well as the ability to delegate and direct third party vendors, contractors and partners to be able to execute with excellence.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Execute and direct partners and staff responsible for the brand activation elements that will bring the brand to life in resort for greatest possible impact
- Advise leadership in the development of an annual Brand Experience plan
- Tracks KPIs, optimizes tactics, and directs teams responsible for execution of them to meet business objectives
- Directs and delegates the work of part time staff, event staff, contractors and other vendors in order to execute signature resort events and experiences
- Collaborate with various operational departments and staffs to be able to execute special events, activations and signature experiences
- Owns and directs the execution and implementation of Vail Resorts Strategic Alliance partners sponsorship elements in-resort
- Owns and directs the execution and implementation of various Vail Resorts company-wide product and promotional experiences in-resort
- Work with Brand Experience Manager to execute the integration of resort branding communications plan into resort operational guest facing staff procedures and practice
- Liaise with key community / town leaders and organizations to execute community-wide initiatives
- Execute brand activations and experiences across multiple touchpoints throughout the guest arrival and on-site journey
- Partner with the marketing team on various other elements of fulfilling on overall marketing strategy and execution
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Four-year college degree required. Emphasis in marketing, business and/or communications preferred.
- Three years of marketing / events / brand work experience.
- Supervisory Experience Required
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- English required
- Excellent English language and writing skills.
- Excellent bookkeeping and accounting skills.
- High degree of organization, attention to details and level of professional conduct. Self-starter, ambitious and multi-tasker.
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 136412
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team....
Job Title: Pharmacist Company: 001 Safeway Inc Country: U.S. State/Province: Nebraska City: Ogallala Position Category: Pharmacy Requisition Number: PHAR195926 Job Description: Safeway, a division...
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title. iHeartMedia Job Summary: Initial resource for troubleshooting RCS products The Support...
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status...
Job Title: Pharmacist Company: 001 Safeway...
Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting...