Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Specialist to join our Federal Advisory practice.
- Lead technical design sessions to define user experience, data definition, process / rules configuration, and integration for intelligent automation solutions
- Design and implement BPM (Business Process Modeling) based solutions using Appian software
- Develop applications in Appian and integrate with other software products
- Collaborate with project teammates on software development processes and agile methodologies
- Support data migration, loading, and conversion between data stores
- Assist in application deployment and roll-out to production
- A minimum of three years of software development experience; U.S. Federal government consulting experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment
- Ability to build applications in Appian to support various client projects, and implement system-to-system integrations
- Experience with web application and relational databases
- U.S. citizenship required and the ability to obtain a U.S. Federal government security clearance within a reasonable period of time
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Description: Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Accountant II handles journal entries, analysis, data entry, account reconciliations and other responsibilities. Responsibilities include...
Description: Our team in General Accounting is responsible for: journal entries, account reconciliations, financial analyses, internal control monitoring, and various projects in support of timely...
We are seeking a Student Intern to join our Architecture team in Washington, DC during Summer 2020. As an Architectural Student Intern, you are responsible for performing basic architectural...
Bachelor’s degree in urban design, planning or architecture plus 10 years’ experience; or equivalent in appropriate education and experience required. Master’s degree in urban design or planning...
Sustainability is ingrained into our culture and design processes. The resilient buildings we create contribute to the business success of our clients and to the health and wellness of their...
HOK’s architects design buildings that respond to the needs of people and the environment. They have meaning. Working closely with clients, we create places that are as intelligent and sustainable...
Description: Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Accountant II handles journal entries,...
Description: Our team in General Accounting is responsible for: journal entries, account...
We are seeking a Student Intern to join our Architecture team in Washington, DC during Summer...
Bachelor’s degree in urban design, planning or architecture plus 10 years’ experience; or...
Sustainability is ingrained into our culture and design processes. The resilient buildings we...
HOK’s architects design buildings that respond to the needs of people and the environment. They...