Technology Management & Cloud Services - Cloud Services & Support
Senior Support Engineer - Cloud Services & Support
Linedata Services Inc., is looking for a Support Engineer to join our Gravitas Business Unit in our New York office. In this role, you will provide L3+ on-premises support to our clients in the alternative investment industry by troubleshooting, diagnosing, installing and configuring business-critical applications and services. As an experienced Support Engineer, you exhibit a high level of professionalism in providing excellent customer service and exercising sound judgment to provide timely resolution of problems. You will develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of the primary technologies we support and act as the initial point of contact for all incoming client requests. This is an operations role and on occasion may require unsociable hours and participation in an on-call rotation. The ideal candidate will have experience delivering IT support in the alternative investment or financial services space and/or have worked for a Managed Services Provider.
• Respond promptly to all incoming client issues in-person, by phone, via email or by chat
• Document issue status and provide updates to management and end-users in near real-time
• Create and maintain user accounts, passwords, data integrity, system access & security
• Escalate and schedule L3+ issues requiring SME involvement
• Follow up on outstanding issues and ensure timely resolution
• Develop, document and maintain standard operating procedures, best practices and customer service guidelines
• Drive quality and consistency by adhering to internal standards and vendor best practices
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent and/or relevant experience
• 5+ experience in a client support/user support role within the financial services industry
• Strong level knowledge of networking, IT systems, security, servers, firewalls, and Microsoft desktop applications
• Strong knowledge of PC and server hardware troubleshooting
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, specifically user and group policy administration
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange administration
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Previous experience with ConnectWise PSA or equivalent professional services automation software
• Previous experience with LabTech RMM or equivalent remote monitoring and management software
• Previous experience with ScreenConnect or equivalent screen sharing/online meeting software
• Training, certification or experience with ITIL v3 framework
• Strong demonstrated problem solving ability
• Passionate about enterprise-level IT solutions with a limitless willingness to learn
• Incredible attention to detail with a passion for proper grammar and punctuation
• Experience with PowerShell scripting a plus
• Proven ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment
Linedata is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Position Overview Xaxis is actively looking for a Manager of Technology & Operations. This is a technical role which will develop and build upone existing Javscript, Unix, RDBMS, Python, Network...
Job Description: Leads and/or participates in the design, development, and implementation of complex system engineering activities involving cross-functional technical support, systems programming...
Job Description: The Chief Technology Organization: Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world. Is...
The Business Analyst, Audience Development & CRM Systems will be responsible for supporting various aspects of Sony Music’s CRM solution while participating in trouble-shooting/analysis,...
Senior UI Developer - Global Tech and Operations – Equity Linked Technology, Bank of America, 27 daysJob Description: Location: New York (250 Vesey Street) Line of Business: Global Tech and Operations – Equity Linked Technology We are currently looking for a talented and dedicated Senior UI...
Job Description: About the Team: Capco’s Data Team helps our clients transform every aspect of their business. We are highly skilled at formulating data strategy, defining business and technology...
Position Overview Xaxis is actively looking for a Manager of Technology & Operations. This is a...
Job Description: Leads and/or participates in the design, development, and implementation of...
Job Description: The Chief Technology Organization: Believes diversity makes us stronger so we...
The Business Analyst, Audience Development & CRM Systems will be responsible for supporting...
Senior UI Developer - Global Tech and Operations – Equity Linked Technology, Bank of America, 27 daysJob Description: Location: New York (250 Vesey Street) Line of Business: Global Tech and...
Job Description: About the Team: Capco’s Data Team helps our clients transform every aspect of...