Seattle, WASHINGTON | 7 months
This position may have expired!
$166,766 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
|Senior Technology Architect - US|
|Retail ,CPG and logistics|
|Public Cloud , Amazon Web Services|
| Infosys– Retail, CPG and Logistics – Senior Technology Architect - US – Java AWS|
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Senior Technology Architect, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Locations for this position is Seattle, WA. This position may require 0% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 7 years of experience in Java programming language.
• At least 2 years of hands on experience in implementing and developing AWS components using Lambda, Kinesis, Kinesis Analytics, Serverless architecture.
• Experience in designing and implementing SOAP and REST web services using standard frameworks
• Experience in working in teams employing DevOps mode with a good understanding of infrastructure and software components to be able to support the application end to end from development through post-production support.
• Understanding of Agile Development methodology and Test Driven Development
• Ability to define requirements related to Architectural changes required to support client's technology roadmap and ensure that they get implemented accurately which help in ensuring will speed and quality.
• General knowledge of tuning and capacity planning concepts across multiple architectural components.
• Experience and understanding of Production support, maintenance processes, Service Level management
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
• Willing to work on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery frameworks like Jenkins, Go etc.
• Experience in Retail domain would be a plus.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
AWS Application Architect-42038 Description AWS Application Architect About Hitachi Consulting Corporation As Hitachi, Ltd.'s global consulting company (www.hitachiconsulting.com .), with...
Senior Software Engineer (Flowroute) - 123726 Description Flowroute, a West company, is looking to add a Senior Software Developer to our team in Seattle! Flowroute, the first software-centric...
Principal Security Engineer Description Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America (MBRDNA) is a place for exceptional people with outstanding ideas and the absolute willingness to bring...
Security Engineer Security Architecture (JoinOCI-SecGroup)-18001EBA Preferred Qualifications Oracle Public Cloud - Security Engineer Cloud Infrastructure Group (Seattle, WA) The Oracle Cloud...
director of engineering - Digital Workplace, Starbucks Technology - Seattle, WA ( Job Number: 180009727) Location : US-WA-Seattle-Starbucks Support Center Starbucks - Engineering Job...
engineering manager, Starbucks Anti-Fraud Technology - Seattle, WA ( Job Number: 190000207) Location : US-WA-Seattle-Starbucks Support Center Starbucks - Technology Job Summary Global Payments and...
AWS Application Architect-42038 Description AWS Application Architect About Hitachi Consulting...
Senior Software Engineer (Flowroute) - 123726 Description Flowroute, a West company, is looking...
Principal Security Engineer Description Mercedes-Benz Research & Development North America...
Security Engineer Security Architecture (JoinOCI-SecGroup)-18001EBA Preferred...
director of engineering - Digital Workplace, Starbucks Technology - Seattle, WA ( Job...
engineering manager, Starbucks Anti-Fraud Technology - Seattle, WA ( Job...