The Senior UX Designer, is responsible for delivering the vision, experience and creative strategy for their respective projects and products. They will need to build strong relationships with product management peers, development and other critical partners to establish and deliver on the business and customer requirements that enhances our digital experiences and products, meets the business goals and strengthens our Home Depot differentiation strategies.
Reporting to the Manager, User Experience, the Senior UX Designer will be responsible for their large scale, cross-functional projects, product roadmaps, relevant research, user experience strategy and final creative from concept development, wireframes and design to final execution across all digital properties.
Balancing creative and innovative solutions with solid leadership skills, this associate will work with the team to successfully translate business objectives into innovative and best-in-class, customer-centric solutions.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
50% Translate wireframes into comps, storyboards, experience prototypes.
30% Responsible for developing and communicating industry-leading creative concepts while balancing strategic development with online business objectives.
10% Build and maintain relationship with merchandising, usability, seo, technology, partner agencies, photographers and other vendors.
10% Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Position reports to Manager, User Experience
No direct reports.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 5 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Mastery of all the latest design tools, platforms, and versions of applicable software programs: Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), iRise and other design tools.
- Understanding of motion design and the strengths and limitations of Flash, AfterEffects, Ajax, Flex, and other emerging platforms.
- Previous project leadership experience in a retail environment or advertising agency
- Demonstrated user experience design skills with expert knowledge of current design programs
- Working knowledge of experience design tools irise, viso, axure, omnigraffel,
- Understand W3C standards as well as browser-specific bugs and variations, in IE, Mozilla and Safari
- Understanding of browser display differences on different platforms
- Demonstrated experience in designing creative and web pages for e-commerce websites
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Ability to concept, present and execute. Act as an exemplary representative of the online experience team in its dealings with internal clients and external vendors with the ability to interact comfortably with executives at highest levels of the Company.
- Provide strong client management skills with flawless follow-up.
- Provide creative solutions consistent with industry trends, demonstrating ability to problem-solve, organize and project manage.
- Ability to translate complex information into easy-to-understand designs and visual elements.
- Proven ability working in fast paced environment with shifting priorities while managing tactical deliverables and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to maintain strong rapport with teammates, and stakeholders from multiple business groups.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Id E1980912 Job Title Physical Design Engineer (Austin, TX) Post Date 02/14/2020 Company Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. Job Area Engineering - Hardware Location Texas - Austin Job...
Job Id E1980420 Job Title DSP Power Architecture and Modeling Principal Engineer Post Date 01/28/2020 Company Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. Job Area Engineering - Systems Location Texas - Austin Job...
TrustRadius is the customer voice and insights platform that helps tech buyers make great decisions and helps technology vendors acquire and retain customers. As a Sales Operations Specialist, you...
Job Id E1979892 Job Title CPU Microarchitect / Storage Unit Lead Post Date 01/31/2020 Company - Division Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - Corporate Research & Development Job Area Engineering -...
At Shipwell, we believe every business should be able to deliver customer delight through seamless freight shipping, just like Amazon. Freight is a complex world that Shipwell is making easier for...
Req ID: 87138 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s...
Job Id E1980912 Job Title Physical Design Engineer (Austin, TX) Post...
Job Id E1980420 Job Title DSP Power Architecture and Modeling Principal Engineer Post...
TrustRadius is the customer voice and insights platform that helps tech buyers make great...
Job Id E1979892 Job Title CPU Microarchitect / Storage Unit Lead Post...
At Shipwell, we believe every business should be able to deliver customer delight through...
Req ID: 87138 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is...