This is an exciting opportunity to join ICON
The Site Management Associate I/II (SMA I/II) is responsible for managing, implementing and monitoring clinical studies, with support, in a team setting according to ICON SOPs, SSPs and all applicable rules and regulations. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying, training/initiating and closing out German or French or Dutch study sites.
- Conducting remote site monitoring visits and/or targeted on-site visits as needed.
- Conducting remote site management activities.
- Managing study sites and the required protocols, amendments and/or deviations, assuring that data is reported accurately and timelines are maintained.
- Travel up to 25% of your time.
A Bachelor's degree in the life sciences, expertise with regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology, and demonstrable strong site management experience will ensure your success on our team.
You will need to have fluent written and spoken Local (German or French or Dutch) language and English skills.
We would also welcome some previous experience as a CRA or an In- house CRA.
Benefits of Working in ICON :
Other than working with a great team of smart and energetic people, we also offer a very competitive benefits package. This varies from country to country so a dedicated recruiter will discuss this with you at interview stage.
We care about our people as they are the key to our success. We provide an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long term career.
ICON is an equal opportunity employer - M/F/D/V and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.