Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in web-based applications development using Asp.Net, MVC, Entity Framework, JQuery, Ajax, LINQ, Angular (TypeScript), SQL Server and other relevant tools.
- Experience in online deployment scenario and available controls and functions.
- Experience in developing SharePoint Provider Hosted apps is an asset.
- Previous experience working with UNDP or other UN agencies is an asset.
Price Proposal and Schedule of Payments
The contract will be based on Lump Sum Amount.
The total amount quoted shall be all-inclusive and include all costs components required to perform the deliverables identified in the TOR, including professional fee and any other applicable cost to be incurred by the IC in completing the assignment. The contract price will be fixed output-based price regardless of extension of the herein specified duration. Payments will be done upon completion of the outputs and as per percentages listed under the Expected Deliverables and Schedule of Payments above.
Evaluation Method and Criteria
Individual consultants will be evaluated based on the following methodology:
The award of the contract shall be made to the individual consultant whose offer has been evaluated and determined as a) responsive/compliant/acceptable; and b) having received the highest score out of set of weighted technical criteria (70%) *and financial criteria (30%). Financial score shall be computed as a ratio of the proposal being evaluated and the lowest priced qualified proposal received by UNDP for the assignment.
Technical Criteria for Evaluation (Maximum 70 points)
- Desk review (Maximum 40 points)
- Criteria 1: Relevance of Education and/or Professional Certificate (max 5 points)
- Criteria 2: Experience in web-based applications development with Asp.Net, MVC, JQuery, SQL Server, LINQ and relevant script libraries (max 15 points)
- Criteria 3: Experience in web-based applications development with Angular (TypeScript) and relevant script libraries (max 15 points)
- Criteria 4: Experience in working with SharePoint environment (max 5 points)
- Technical assessment (Maximum 30 points)
Only candidates obtaining a minimum of 49 points (70% of the total technical points) would be considered for the Financial Evaluation.
Interested individual consultants must submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their qualifications. Please group them into one (1) single PDF document as the application only allows to upload maximum one document:
- Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability and Financial Proposal using the template provided in Annex II.
- Personal CV or P11 indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references.
- Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availbility, and Financial proposal . Note: Consultant must quote price in U.S. Dollar that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total contract price, supported by a breakdown of costs, as per template provided. If an Offeror is employed by an organization/company/institution, and he/she expects his/her employer to charge a management fee in the process of releasing him/her to UNDP under Reimbursable Loan Agreement (RLA), the Offeror must indicate at this point, and ensure that all such costs are duly incorporated in the financial proposal submitted to UNDP.
- Brief description of the candidate’s suitability to the position and approach to the assignment. The brief description should not be longer than 2 pages.
- For the successful candidate, a copy of Medical insurance will be requested before contract issuance.