Oconomowoc, WI US
1055 Corporate Center Dr (Oconomowoc), WI 53066
ABOUT US (AND OUR EXCITING FUTURE)
Menasha Corporation is all about possibilities. Our two businesses, Menasha Packaging and ORBIS Corporation, are leaders in their industries, providing corrugated and plastic packaging products and related services to major global companies.
Our employees make the difference, proving that great ideas, collaboration and quality turn possibilities into success. Working at Menasha Corporation means that your insights provide cutting-edge solutions for our customers. If you like to make things happen and are passionate about what you do, you’re going to want to be here.
Join us and become part of the power behind possible.About The Opportunity
Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers. Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software. Oversees testing and develops fixes.
Essential to this Position
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Perform unit testing to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
Essentials to Success:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience in manufacturing preferred
- Experience developing web applications and REST API’s
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. Oracle or SQL Server), web servers (e.g. Apache, IIS) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Education / Certifications
Skills & Experience
Work Experience Required
At least 2 years relevant experience required.
Knowledge, Skills, Or Abilities Desired
- Knowledge of, and experience in, delivering new or enhanced fee-based software products
- Knowledge of and experience with activities, tools and techniques for converting market requirements into the software product design
- Knowledge of and ability to design, develop and maintain interfaces and linkage to alternative platforms and software packages
- Knowledge of and experience in constructing software products or systems in line with product requirements
- Knowledge of, and experience with, strategies, practices and tools for managing versions and distribution of software products and enhancements
- Knowledge of and ability to design, plan, and execute testing strategies and tactics to ensure software product quality and adherence to stated requirements
About ORBIS Corporation ORBIS Corporation is the market leader in the returnable packaging industry. Our reusable plastic pallets, totes, interior protective packaging and bulk container systems are used by major, global consumer, industrial and automotive companies. We also provide tracking, retrieving, cleaning and inventory management services that help world-class companies increase the speed and effectiveness of their reusable packaging program. Recognized for driving supply chain sustainability, our focus is to help customers move their product faster, safer and more cost-effectively using our proven solutions. ORBIS Corporation employs approximately 1900 employees and is comprised of a portfolio of businesses that includes 10 North American manufacturing facilities and multiple industrial services centers across North America and Europe, each with multiple sites.
As an operating company of Menasha Corporation, we celebrate over 167 years of unwavering dedication to a sustainable business strategy that focuses on keeping pace with change and market trends. Menasha Corporation is a privately held company comprised of two subsidiaries: ORBIS Corporation and Menasha Packaging Company. As one of America’s oldest family-owned manufacturing companies, Menasha Corporation employs over 5,000 in over 100 facilities in North America and Europe.
View our two-minute video that shares a quick glimpse about Menasha Corporation and our exciting future at http://www.brainshark.com/menasha/vu?pi=zH2zyKNEkz7PLVz0 .
Visit our careers site at http://careers.menasha.socialsourcingnetwork.com/ to learn more about working at Menasha and to stay connected to future job opportunities.
For more information about ORBIS Corporation, please visit www.orbiscorporation.com .
ORBIS Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. ORBIS Corporation shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans. As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer, we request priority referrals of qualified protected veterans, qualified individuals with disabilities, qualified minority candidates, and qualified female candidates for job openings at ORBIS Corporation.
$5000 signing bonus! FT/PT Associate needed in beautiful Lake Country, Pewaukee WI, Lakeview Animal Clinic, 5 daysWe are looking for a PT or FT associate veterinarian to join our growing practice in gorgeous Lake Country Wisconsin. Our ideal candidate would have at least 1 year of experience, would be...
$5000 signing bonus! FT/PT Associate needed in beautiful Lake Country, Pewaukee WI, Lakeview Animal Clinic, 5 daysWe are looking for a PT or FT associate veterinarian to join our growing practice in gorgeous...