Kelly Services is hiring a Software Engineer: Configuration Management – II for a 6 months contract opportunity in Hillsboro, Oregon. Below are the details and required skills. For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as apply online.
Software Engineer: Configuration Management – II
6 months contract
Seeking an engineer with a passion for quality to help manage the daily flow of software testing for Internet of Things devices and systems. This person will be responsible for maintaining the health of software repositories and hardware test systems, ensuring that the software can be successfully built and tested on various hardware.
- Ownership of delivering the software to various internal teams and organizations, ensuring that all incremental changes and patches are synchronized to different build lines, build systems, and test systems.
- Ensuring that software being developed by external vendors and teams is properly sanitized, integrated and shared.
- Managing various continuous integration systems to produce periodic builds of the software and making it available for validation teams and coordinating the flow of defect fixes.
- Managing lab hardware systems and networks for testing and remote access.
- 3-5 years of experience on CI/CD and automation for Linux systems.
- 1-2 years of experience on Linux system administration and networking.
- Linux system administration, user, systems, security, and network management.
- CD/CI and software repository tools such as Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Buildbot, or Gitlab.
- Virtualization tools such as QEMU, Linux KVM, VMware, and VirtualBox.
- Automation scripting using Bash, Cron, Python, as well as C/C++ build tools such as make, cmake & GCC.
- HS diploma / GED equivalent required, AA or equivalent preferred.
- Wireless systems, IoT protocols, maker systems, real-time operating systems, embedded development (e.g. Yocto), robotics (e.g. ROS, ROS2).
- Computer vision and deep learning technologies.
- Windows-based development, virtualization, and CI/CD.
Why Kelly® ?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
We are looking for a strong Customer Service and Sales focused individual for our Hillsboro Airport location. Work schedules can be fluid and we may consider a student for this role if it works...
IT Specialist - District Office This is an 8 hour/day, 10 month position under the Classified Bargaining Unit. The start date is 11/12/2019. DEFINITION Under the supervision of the Director of...
The individual contributor is primarily responsible for providing the first or second level support to resolve problems with products and applications, performing the setup and maintenance of...
Temporary Social Worker .50 FTE for 191 days 8:00am - 12:00pm Lakeridge High School JOB SUMMARY Position works with students, parents/guardians, teachers, other district personnel and professionals...
Director of Human Resources - District Office This position is set to begin January 1, 2020. A Leadership Opportunity: West linn-Wilsonville is a high-performing district dedicated to each...
Bilingual (Spanish) Secretary III - Wilsonville High School This posting is for an 8 hour/day, 10 month position. The start date is December 18, 2019. Bilingual Spanish speaker strongly...
We are looking for a strong Customer Service and Sales focused individual for our Hillsboro...
IT Specialist - District Office This is an 8 hour/day, 10 month position under the Classified...
The individual contributor is primarily responsible for providing the first or second level...
Temporary Social Worker .50 FTE for 191 days 8:00am - 12:00pm Lakeridge High School JOB...
Director of Human Resources - District Office This position is set to begin January 1, 2020. A...
Bilingual (Spanish) Secretary III - Wilsonville High School This posting is for an 8 hour/day,...