The Software Engineer works within Scientific Games and is responsible for providing engineering development on implementation projects in a fast paced dynamic environment. Work’s with team members to ensure the successful and timely implementation of SGI’s Cooperative Services Program and Online Lottery products & services. The ideal candidate is part of the technical team that promotes innovation, growth and customer satisfaction. The candidate must understand and implement technical requirements. This position must demonstrate a strong initiative and is accountable for the assigned software related tasks. The Software Engineer reports to and is directed by the Systems Implementations Software Development Manager.
• Work with team members on deliverables
• Participate in design and problem solving opportunities
• Delivery of quality work with clear, well-commented code as scheduled
• Strong knowledge of software design methodology
• Work within a diverse geographical organization
• Develop documentation pertinent to assigned tasks
• Knowledge of software testing practices, including unit testing
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering.
• 4 to 7 years programming experience, preferably in a large-scale transaction processing or other complex system, is a plus.
• This position may be required to work in any area of the system that requires maintenance and/or new development.
• Ability to assist production support activity outside of normal office hours.
• Familiar with current software design methodology and architecture.
• Exposure to Client / Server programming,
• Experienced with Database programming (T-SQL)
• Experienced with Industry Standard Source Control/Configuration.
• Development experience in a complex commercial software environment.
• Server side development experience in C#, MVC, HTML5, XML, Web services, SQL Server, and AJAX
• Knowledge of native mobile application architecture and development a plus.
• Knowledge of security concepts and industry standards
• Knowledge regarding Agile Development processes and methodologies, is a plus
• Familiar with source control and task management tools like TFS and JIRA.
Travel up to 20%
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.
Job Title : Lead Application Developer Location : Alpharetta, GA Job Duties: ADP Technology Services, Inc. seeks a Lead Application Developer in our Alpharetta, Georgia location. Responsibilities:...
As an Implementation Engineer, you will develop strategic design and requirements, based on general guidelines (medium scale). The Implementation Engineer is essential to independently developing...
The Software Engineering Manager will lead and manage multiple teams of software engineers in an agile methodology focusing on all aspects of Software Development Lifecycle. The Software...
The Developer will be a key member of the Model Implementation Team, implementing scoring models created by internal Development & Analytics teams, internal Product teams, external customers, and...
Position Summary: As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for build, deployment and release management of applications supported by Banking/Financial Services. As part of the IC...
Equifax is recruiting for Entry-level Java Developers for the USIS Technology group. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who share a passion for coding. The developer will participate in...
Job Title : Lead Application Developer Location : Alpharetta, GA Job Duties: ADP Technology...
As an Implementation Engineer, you will develop strategic design and requirements, based on...
The Software Engineering Manager will lead and manage multiple teams of software engineers in an...
The Developer will be a key member of the Model Implementation Team, implementing scoring models...
Position Summary: As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for build, deployment and...
Equifax is recruiting for Entry-level Java Developers for the USIS Technology group. We are...