Irvine - California - USA
Professional Services and Consulting
The Solution Consultant is responsible for implementing scheduling solutions using Workforce TeleStaff in customer environments such as multiple locations and/or departments. As the Solution Consultant, you will sculpt the design of the application and utilize the defined implementation process to meet the established implementation milestones and targeted completion dates. You will also work in a team environment at customer sites to implement and support products that Kronos sells to its customers, and will work closely with the Kronos Project Managers to complete tasks delegated by the Project Managers toward completing system implementations.
Other responsibilities will include the following customer/site related tasks:
• Using professional concepts, implement software in various environments
• Perform business rule analysis
• Configure software applications
• Understand and configure software interfacing products
• Follow practices and procedures in analyzing a variety of business situations or data requiring a review of a variety of factors
• Provide knowledge transfer for customers
• Analyze enhanced requirements and creating process documentation, diagrams and feature specifications
• Advise customers on system configuration, industry specific features and system processes and procedures
• Research application questions, assist with setting up testing scenarios and provide testing support to the customer team
• Utilize his/her technical ability to prioritize issues and respond appropriately to multiple critical situations
• Providing train-the-trainer training for the customer team
• Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline (or equivalent experience) and a minimum of 2 years of related work experience is preferred
• Consulting / customer interface experience required
• Interpersonal skills, analytical mindset, and technical product knowledge are critical to success
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Flexibility to travel as needed up to 75%.
• Broad knowledge of scheduling, labor management, HR / Payroll, ERP, or similar domain product/systems is preferred
• Software applications implementation experience is preferred
• Strong attention to detail
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 Business Analyst, Orange County, California - Up to $140,000An End User implementing Dynamics 365 from a legacy ERP system wants to bring on a Dynamics AX Business...
Transit Systems Electrical Engineer- New Grad 2020 (ID# 42696) Orange, CA Category: Electrical Engineering Job Type: New Graduate Minimum Experience: 0 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job...
We are looking for a talented mobile developer, who is as excited as we are to create amazing gameplay experiences for our players. If you have a real passion for mobile development and want to...
We are looking for a talented server engineer, who is excited to architect and implement server technology at a global scale in service of amazing experiences for our players. If you have a...
Master Bicycle Technician/Mechanic - Tustin Apply Share Posted Date: Aug-21-2019 Job ID: 13168 Job Function: Retail Operations City: Tustin State: California Store: Tustin What's cool about this...
Data Entry Clerk 22 an hour Irvine, CA 6 month contract This position will provide Data Entry and Data Management support for all programs to ensure accuracy and maintainability of artifacts and...
Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 Business Analyst, Orange County, California - Up to $140,000An End...
Transit Systems Electrical Engineer- New Grad 2020 (ID# 42696) Orange, CA Category: Electrical...
We are looking for a talented mobile developer, who is as excited as we are to create amazing...
We are looking for a talented server engineer, who is excited to architect and implement server...
Master Bicycle Technician/Mechanic - Tustin Apply Share Posted Date: Aug-21-2019 Job ID:...
Data Entry Clerk 22 an hour Irvine, CA 6 month contract This position will provide Data Entry...