Solutions Coordinator, Publisher-19000L7U No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) helps advertisers and digital media and ad tech companies succeed by connecting their media to the world’s largest platform of 1:1 offline purchasing data and the broadest set of online data and measuring results. Only ODC leverages over $2 trillion in consumer spending to target and measure the effectiveness of digital advertising across all key verticals, including Retail, CPG, Automotive, Technology, Telecom and Financial Services. ODC partners with over 200 providers of media and services to the Ad Tech ecosystem.
Candidate should have experience working with clients supporting accounts. They should understand important features and functionality for clients, be able to position ODC products within a competitive landscape and ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction and renewal and expansion rates.
In this role, you will support the Publisher Management team on existing ODC publisher clients in overall account management. Responsibilities will include:
· Proactively analyzing and compiling insights from clients’ data and presenting to Publisher Management team on an ongoing basis.
· Leading demo trainings with clients on various ODC platforms.
· Acting as a point of contact for clients via email, phone, or in-person.
· Monitoring client usage of ODC tools.
· Project-managing internal tickets on behalf of the Publisher Managers.
· Complete own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
· Possess strong analytical and client service skills.
· Collaborate with ODC’s engineering and operations teams to create a positive client onboarding and integrations experience.
· Become an expert on Moat's strengths and capabilities.
· Assist with administrative efforts related to client accounts.
Required Skills and Experience
· BS or BA Degree.
· Prefer 1-2 years of full-time professional experience. Prefer client services experience in digital advertising or advertising technology.
· Familiarity with ad serving platforms, ad servers, data and audience management platforms.
· Positive, clear, and professional written and phone communication.
· Strong Excel skills.
· Outstanding attention to detail.
· Positive outlook, enthusiasm, resourcefulness, and strong internal drive.
About Our Team
· We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards for the client experience.
· We are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with every client, during every stage of their partnership with us.
· We value superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style.
· We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times.
· We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As an Associate Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate Oracle product*s strengths, relative to competitors. Participate in the design, validation, and presentation of Oracle software solutions.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. 1 year experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Working knowledge of Windows or NT. UNIX knowledge a plus. Will provide supervision of manager or mentor. Bachelor degree or equivalent with 1 - 3 years prior business experience preferred.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
: Pre Sales
: US-NY,New York-New York
: Regular Employee Hire
Description Quotient Technology is seeking an experienced Sr. Manager, Media Trading to manage & build our media trading desk. The right candidate will be a versatile ad ops leader with experience...
The Director, Ad Labs is an essential role here at Xaxis that will play a substantial role in Xaxis’ communication and creative interaction with clients, as well as Xaxis’ creative future and...
Viacom is home to premier global media brands that create compelling entertainment content - including television programs, motion pictures, short-form content, games, consumer products, podcasts,...
Description If you're the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, then this is the place for...
The Team: This position will be part of Merkle’s audience science capability that implements, executes and drives audience strategy and targeting for multiple Fortune 500 clients, leveraging...
MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and AwesomenessTV. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly...
Description Quotient Technology is seeking an experienced Sr. Manager, Media Trading to manage &...
The Director, Ad Labs is an essential role here at Xaxis that will play a substantial role in...
Viacom is home to premier global media brands that create compelling entertainment content -...
Description If you're the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative...
The Team: This position will be part of Merkle’s audience science capability that implements,...
MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and AwesomenessTV. Through television, film, digital content,...