Req ID: 97344
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Business Analyst- Reporting (Cognos) to join our team in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania (US-PA), United States (US).
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Sr Business Analyst- Reporting (Cognos) to join our team in Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Project will be converting their legacy reports within SQL and SSRS to Cognos 11
- Help client evaluate the current and future sourcing for the approximately 168 150 reports deemed Non- Guidewire
-Through a joint analysis phase (partnering with client) Make recommendations to combine or eliminate reports where possible. Recommendations for new reports may come out of this phase as well.
- Help determine the final inventory for this project.
- Working closely with identified client and NTT SMEs, begin the BRD documentation for the approximately 168 150 reports- (Final report list as determined in step above)
- Participate and assist in high level planning for the project itself (working with client)
- Analyze, define and document workflows of both the current state and to-be processes to facilitate software development and process improvement activities
- Coordinates the functional requirements with business management and technical solutions with systems personnel to determine the most cost-effective solution. Makes recommendations in the form of proposals or white papers
- Leads the analysis, planning, design, and evaluation of key projects to help departments achieve their goals
- Collaborate with team members to analyze, create and implement business process improvements (and metrics) that increase value add for customers and improve morale, quality, delivery and cost
- Guide teams to manage organizational change through careful consideration of stakeholder needs and interests, strategic relationships and persuasive communications
- Facilitates the improvement in productivity of all assets (people, equipment, materials, and time) through identification and implementation of best practices
- Support development of project work plans / schedules, deliverables and meetings
- Maintain project information in master document repository
- Liaise between the business, IT, and project manager, when applicable, to provide guidance and information
- Instructs cross-functional teams in adapting to and understanding improvement processes and oversee process improvement projects
- Formulate proposals for new systems and information needs by analyzing existing systems, processes and procedures and defining technical / process improvements
- 5 plus years as a Business Analyst
- 2 plus years developing in Cognos.
- Prior Lead experience with the capability of taking ownership and leading the development team as against an individual contributor.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Business Intelligence, Consulting, Database, SQL, Business Manager, Technology, Management
Senior Marketing Coordinator (ID# 46301) Philadelphia, PA Category: Marketing Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 5-7 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be involved in...
Description What makes us Qlik Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform...
Description Xylem |ˈzīləm| 1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots; 2) a leading global water technology company. Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated...
Job Description The System Administrator - ERP / Dynamics GP role is responsible for ensuring the reliable performance of the FOCO's ERP and business applications. Where you will be responsible...
Sr. Supply Chain Consultant - Dynamics 365/AX - Remote - $120K-140K A Microsoft certified gold partner is looking for a Sr. Supply Chain Consultant to join their team. Remote start currently with...
Structural Engineering Co-op- Fall 2020 (ID# 46273) Philadelphia, PA Category: ENGINEER Job Type: Co-op Minimum Experience: 0-1 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree In Progress Job Description Be...
Senior Marketing Coordinator (ID# 46301) Philadelphia, PA Category: Marketing Job Type: Full...
Description What makes us Qlik Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work...
Description Xylem |ˈzīləm| 1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots; 2) a...
Job Description The System Administrator - ERP / Dynamics GP role is responsible for ensuring...
Sr. Supply Chain Consultant - Dynamics 365/AX - Remote - $120K-140K A Microsoft certified gold...
Structural Engineering Co-op- Fall 2020 (ID# 46273) Philadelphia, PA Category: ENGINEER Job...