Apex.AI, Inc. is seeking a Sr. DevOps Engineer to help support the Apex.AI Engineering team to build software for autonomous vehicles and other mobility systems.
You will be an integral part of the Apex.AI Tooling team and help shape our development needs as we continue to grow and scale.
Your tasks include:
- build and maintain all tools for deployment, monitoring and operations for a growing startup
- partner with the Apex.AI engineering team and help support the needs for Apex.OS and Apex.Autonomy
- creating, automating, and improving development workflows for the company
- helping with QA and cloud related tasks as needed
- acting as an IT support backup point of contact as needed with general IT, networking, and infrastructure tasks
Expected qualifications and characteristics are
- 5+ years prior experience in DevOps,
- attention to detail and timely responses,
- expert experience with Linux and either Python and / or C++,
- experience with development tools like Gitlab, Jenkins, Git Command Line, JIRA, Docker, Bash scripting, CMake, Kubernetes, Ansible,
- familiar with AWS (Amazon Web Services) or GCP (Google Cloud Platform),
- strong work ethic and commitment to excellence and data driven decision making,
- being able to anticipate scaling needs of a 20 to 30 person Engineering team,
- and good written and verbal communication skills.
- an open, friendly, collaborative, organized working environment,
- becoming part of an awesome and global team,
- catered lunch, healthy snacks and drinks,
- Barista training to operate our professional espresso machine,
- flexible work hours,
- competitive salary depending on experience,
- stock options,
- benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan.
We look forward to your application consisting of
- a resume outlining your skills, direct experience and how they apply to the tasks above,
- two references you have worked for or with.
We envision a world of seamless and safe autonomous mobility. Pursuing this vision, we have built a team of the best engineers in their field working together focussed on enabling our customers to take automated mobility applications to production. Your work will have real impact and will improve traffic safety and save lives all around the world. We think that teamwork and collaboration beat individualism, and we strive to create an open environment of continuous learning and improvement. We value a positive and diverse team and work culture, and we openly discuss challenges so we can turn them into opportunities. We are funded by top VCs and work with well-known and international customers.
Enterprise Senior Software Engineer Splunk is the only purpose-built Security Automation & Orchestration platform, and the first to provide an open growing and community for sharing playbooks,...
This senior level employee is primarily responsible for translating business requirements and functional specifications into software solutions, for contributing to and leveraging the technical...
Responsibilities As the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we’ve assembled a global team of the most driven, creative and innovative...
Description: The Permanente Federation LLC (the Federation) is the national leadership and consulting organization for the eight Permanente Medical Groups (PMGs), which, together with the Kaiser...
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek...
Description: Cloud Application Services (CAS) is made up of several teams which align toward the function of providing cloud shared services to the BIOs. Cloud Application Services mission is to...
Enterprise Senior Software Engineer Splunk is the only purpose-built Security Automation &...
This senior level employee is primarily responsible for translating business requirements and...
Responsibilities As the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated...
Description: The Permanente Federation LLC (the Federation) is the national leadership and...
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and...
Description: Cloud Application Services (CAS) is made up of several teams which align toward the...