Req ID: 54576
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Sr. Experience Architect to join our team in Montvale, New Jersey (US-NJ), United States (US).
Duties: This is a Remote Position with up to 20% Travel.
- Help create robust design documentation at the various stages of design, including but not limited to personas, wireframes, prototypes, scenarios, task flows, story boarding
- Create user requirement documentation including use cases, storyboards, flowcharts/process flows, and functional specs
- Recommend and prepare audience research approach
- Create research tools, such as surveys, questionnaires, and test scripts necessary to conduct research
- Conduct research activities, such as contextual inquiries and observations, one-to-one interviews, workshops, focus groups, diary/journal exercises, field studies, etc.
- Conduct heuristic evaluations and competitive audits of digital tools, including but not limited to business applications, websites, mobile applications, and identify areas for improvement in design
- Compile, analyze and document findings of the research and identify patterns and trends
- Make design and strategy recommendations as a result of research
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Self-manage own tasks and schedules
- Strategy / UX Facets including:
- Contributing to/developing approach materials
- Analysis, findings, and recommendations
- 5+ years User Experience Design or Customer Experience Strategy
- 3+ years design on UX Projects
- 5+ years Full Development Life Cycle Project Experience.
Nice To Have:
- Able to manage up/down/across a hierarchy (e.g., delegate to Associate Experience Architects effectively, communicate appropriately to Strategist and LEA)
- Ability to moderate an interface test and strategic sessions effectively
- Perceived as SME and primary presenter of ‘their’ work - internal and external
- Familiarity with a variety of qualitative and quantitative research tools: interviews, cognitive walkthroughs, surveys, contextual observation, etc.
- Working knowledge of prototyping tools, Axure preferred
- Ability to think conceptually as well as tactically and tangibly
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills
- The ability to multi-task and deliver under aggressive deadlines
- The ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to travel (estimated 20%)
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Job Segment: Consulting, User Experience, Technology
CADD Operator I - 2019 (ID# 41960) Briarcliff Manor, NY Category: Structural Engineering Job Type: New Graduate Minimum Experience: 0-1 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job Description Be...
Are you looking for an excellent place to work that offers great pay, benefits and incentives? Do you want a rewarding career with one of the largest transportation companies in the country? If...
Explore a career with Adecco, the nation’s leading provider for temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement services. The Senior Recruiter is responsible utilizing best...
Position Description Einstein Healthcare Network is a private, not for profit organization with several major facilities and many outpatient centers. Our primary mission is to provide...
Posted On: 07/02/2019 Route Sales Professional, Wayne, NJ req11564 Employment Type: Regular Location: WAYNE,NJ Have you ever enjoyed Arnold® , Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English...
Job Description: Business Overview: Banc of America Leasing is the largest U.S. equipment financing company, serving over 51,000 clients worldwide. We have $62.7 billion in total assets, and have...
CADD Operator I - 2019 (ID# 41960) Briarcliff Manor, NY Category: Structural Engineering Job...
Are you looking for an excellent place to work that offers great pay, benefits and...
Explore a career with Adecco, the nation’s leading provider for temporary, temp-to-hire and...
Position Description Einstein Healthcare Network is a private, not for profit organization with...
Posted On: 07/02/2019 Route Sales Professional, Wayne, NJ req11564 Employment Type: ...
Job Description: Business Overview: Banc of America Leasing is the largest U.S. equipment...