As a Senior Experience Designer working in Payments you will
create compelling and delightful products and services for payment processes across the enterprise.
You’re a person who has (required skills)
- 5+ years of well-rounded design experience
- An outstanding portfolio that exemplifies excellence
- Collaborate with a team of designers in creating visions, concepts, and selling partners on the great work the UX organization does.
- Work on multiple designs/projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately with a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the overall experience.
- Create journey maps to show and tell the steps required to complete simple or complex tasks.
- Define information architecture, hierarchy, and workflow expressed as diagrams and screen schematics.
- Wireframe screens and control-action-response of every interactive element that makes up the human-computer interaction.
- Define system states and error recovery protocols.
- Be a brand evangelist optimizing for digital interfaces.
- Respect standards but constantly push where new ideas will improve the design.
- Create look and feel of the interface through color, typeface, illustration, photography, and layout.
- Work with the team leadership and the tech team to ensure timely delivery and alignment with product strategy.
- Generate graphic design specifications for fonts, color, and layout and deliver graphical assets required to build interfaces across multiple digital platforms.
- Implement the mechanical aspects of a conceptual design for development, testing, and deployment.
And you are a person who:
- Thinks beyond today and has a strong sense and rigor to create possibilities of the future
- Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and an intense focus on achieving results
- Collaborates and builds trust with design, product, and tech partners
- Proactively builds relationships across the organizations
- Actively participates in design meetings and critiques, ensuring adherence to standards while keeping an eye out for improvements or reasonable exceptions
- Embraces the opportunity to work in an office while collaborating with teammates and partners in other locations (not remote)
- Is available to travel occasionally
You’ll be better prepared if you have (desired skills)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design or related discipline
- Mastery of human-centered design methodologies and rapid ideation processes such as Lean XD and Design Sprints
We’re a culture that
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Posting Date: 30/08/2019
Boston, MA, 225 FRANKLIN ST (MA1225),
Charlotte, NC, ONE BANK OF AMERICA CENTER, 150 N COLLEGE ST,
- United States
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
At Cengage, we are harnessing the power of design and technology to build a future where all learners have the tools and confidence to achieve their goals. As a member of our team, you will...
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Web & eCommerce this role will be responsible for the Web user experience design across 15 web properties, globally. The Director of Web Design will work...
Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; or Master's...
Assistant Electrical Engineer- New Grad 2020 (ID# 42965) Boston, MA Category: Electrical Engineering Job Type: New Graduate Minimum Experience: 0-1 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job...
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a...
Electrical Engineering Intern- Summer 2020 (ID# 42737) Boston, MA Category: Transit and Rail Job Type: Intern Minimum Experience: 0 Required Education: Bachelor's Degree In Progress Job...
At Cengage, we are harnessing the power of design and technology to build a future where all...
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Web & eCommerce this role will be responsible for the Web user...
Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, a related specialized area or field is...
Assistant Electrical Engineer- New Grad 2020 (ID# 42965) Boston, MA Category: Electrical...
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or...
Electrical Engineering Intern- Summer 2020 (ID# 42737) Boston, MA Category: Transit and Rail Job...