Senior Experience Designer,Bank of America Experience Design
Bank of America’s Experience Design team includes interaction designers, graphic designers, researchers, strategic designers, design program managers, content strategists, design technologists and other creative professionals. The team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to find ways all our digital platforms can empower customers to reach their financial goals in more customized, intuitive, innovative, engaging, secure, and time-saving ways.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Experience Designer to work on creating user-centered experiences for its digital platforms which include mobile app, responsive web, ATM, Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
As a Senior Experience Designer, you will:
- Help define product strategy, work with designers and engineers to plan and design new features, and evangelize the overall quality of what is shipped.
- Collaborate with a team of designers in creating visions, concepts, and selling partners on the great work the XD organization does.
- Work on multiple designs/projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately with a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the overall experience.
- Create journey maps to show and tell the steps required to complete simple or complex tasks.
- Define information architecture, hierarchy, and workflow expressed as diagrams and screen schematics.
- Design screens and interactive prototypes (InVision) that make up the experience.
- Be a brand evangelist optimizing for digital interfaces.
- Respect standards but constantly push where new ideas will improve the design.
You’re a person who
- 8+ years of design experience with a dazzling portfolio of designs.
- 2+ years of work experience as lead/senior designer.
- Expert in user-centered design methodologies and rapid ideation processes like Lean UX, Design Sprints, and Dual-Track Agile.
- Expert in designing for responsive web and mobile apps.
- Expert in multi-channel industry standards and best practices.
- Expert with Sketch and InVision.
- Work co-located with other designers and partners. (Not remote.)
- Travel up to 20% of time.
And you are a person who:
- Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and an intense focus on achieving results.
- Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
- Is exceptional at problem-solving, issue resolution, and time management.
- Demonstrates strong listening, communication, and presentation skills.
- Is a continuous learner who adapts quickly and positively to change.
- Embraces the opportunity to work side by side with other designers and partners in a studio context (not remote).
- Is available to travel up to 20% of the time.
You’ll be better prepared if you have:
- Master’s degree in design or Bachelors with compensating experience.
- Financial industry, digital agency, or similar experience preferred.
- Experience as lead or senior designer.
- Project management experience.
We’re a culture that:
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to build and advance their careers. Along with taking care of our clients we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to, and meet the diverse needs of our clients around the world.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Posting Date: 13/11/2019
Boston, MA, 1 Federal St (MA5503),
Pennington, NJ, HOPEWELL BLDG. 4, 1400 AMERICAN BLVD,
Charlotte, NC, BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATE CENTER, 100 N TRYON ST,
- United States
Travel: Yes, 20% of the time
Lead Mechanical Engineer-HVAC (ID# 43510) Boston, MA Category: Engineering - Mechanical/Electrical Job Type: Full Time Minimum Experience: 7+ Required Education: Bachelor's Degree Job...
Req ID: 70559 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s...
Req ID: 70490 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s...
As an iOS engineer at LastPass, you will have the opportunity to work on our award-winning mobile products that help millions of people around the world organize their digital lives. Our ideal...
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience; or Master's...
The Internal Application Developer will design and develop applications for use by InterSystems staff and its customers by exploiting rapid application development features in the InterSystems...
Lead Mechanical Engineer-HVAC (ID# 43510) Boston, MA Category: Engineering -...
Req ID: 70559 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is...
Req ID: 70490 At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is...
As an iOS engineer at LastPass, you will have the opportunity to work on our award-winning...
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, a related specialized area or field is...
The Internal Application Developer will design and develop applications for use by InterSystems...