Apex.AI, Inc. is seeking a Sr. RTOS Engineer / Real Time Application Engineer (Platform Team), who has experience with Unix, QNX and RT-Preempt Linux that is deployed to autonomous vehicles and other mobility systems.
You will get to work on an enterprise grade C++ framework for autonomous driving, solve challenging real time issues for autonomous vehicles, and get hands on experience with the entire autonomous driving stack from the hardware, operating system, middleware and applications, as well as help learn and write production level code according to the ISO 26262 certification process.
Your tasks include to
- work on the real time technology stack,
- configure and compile custom Linux distributions with RT-Preempt kernel,
- profile and optimize network stack for low jitter and high throughput,
- debug device drivers, create board support packages (BSP),
- profile and optimize programs written as C++ applications (Apex.OS),
- port C++ applications to QNX,
- build and deploy Linux and QNX images on target systems.
Expected qualifications and characteristics are
- solid experience with RTOS (ie. Linux RT-Preempt, QNX, VxWorks, or eMCOS)
- excellent knowledge of Unix kernel: memory handling, schedulers, logging, synchronization, network stack,
- solid C/C++ skills,
- experience with x86 and ARM families of processors,
- additional experience with GPU or FPGA or proprietary in-house accelerators is a plus,
- very good knowledge of the gcc compiler,
- a drive to implement robust and reliable software,
- strong work ethic and commitment to excellence and data driven decision making,
- exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- an open, friendly, collaborative, organized working environment,
- becoming part of an awesome and global team,
- catered lunch, healthy snacks and drinks,
- Barista training to operate our professional espresso machine,
- flexible work hours,
- competitive salary depending on experience,
- stock options,
- benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan.
We look forward to your application consisting of
- a resume outlining your skills, direct experience and how they apply to the tasks above,
- two references you have worked for or with, as this will help complete your career application.
We envision a world of seamless and safe autonomous mobility. Pursuing this vision, we have built a team of the best engineers in their field working together focussed on enabling our customers to take automated mobility applications to production. Your work will have real impact and will improve traffic safety and save lives all around the world. We think that teamwork and collaboration beat individualism, and we strive to create an open environment of continuous learning and improvement. We value a positive and diverse team and work culture, and we openly discuss challenges so we can turn them into opportunities. We are funded by top VCs and work with well-known and international customers.
Business Development Representative The Opportunity: Join a new all-star team of hard-working professionals looking to bridge the gap between marketing and sales organizations, driving lead...
Job Id E1980425 Job Title WLAN Systems Engineer, PHY Calibration - San Jose Post Date 01/28/2020 Company - Division Qualcomm Atheros Inc - Qualcomm Atheros Job Area Engineering -...
Description Position: Software Engineer, Cloud Quality Location: San Jose, CA For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud...
Enterprise Senior Software Engineer Splunk is the only purpose-built Security Automation & Orchestration platform, and the first to provide an open growing and community for sharing playbooks,...
Responsibilities As a Cloud Security Sales Specialist with Check Point, you will have the exciting opportunity to drive revenue growth for Check Point’s latest cloud security technologies within...
Description: Lay the groundwork for a dynamic future with an industry leader. At Kaiser Permanente, you'll forge lasting relationships with colleagues across the organization while enjoying the...
Business Development Representative The Opportunity: Join a new all-star team of hard-working...
Job Id E1980425 Job Title WLAN Systems Engineer, PHY Calibration - San Jose Post...
Description Position: Software Engineer, Cloud Quality Location: San Jose, CA For over 10 years,...
Enterprise Senior Software Engineer Splunk is the only purpose-built Security Automation &...
Responsibilities As a Cloud Security Sales Specialist with Check Point, you will have the...
Description: Lay the groundwork for a dynamic future with an industry leader. At...