Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company was founded to disrupt and redefine the enterprise software support market by developing innovative new products and services, providing ultra-responsive service and delivering outstanding value to clients. Over 1,850 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries currently rely on Rimini Street as their trusted, third-party support provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs.
We actively seek a Sr. Support Engineer, Agile - PLM. This position is based remote in United States, with preference to MST and PST timezones.
Rimini Street views all employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work-hard, play-hard corporate environment.
The role of the Sr. Support Engineer, Agile - PLM (U.S. West Region) , is to provide exceptional remote-based support for mission-critical Agile PLM Software applications as part of our global customer support team. The position has the responsibility for researching, troubleshooting and supporting of multiple Agile modules for our global clients. The role of the Sr. Support Engineer, EBS Agile requires the expertise and skills to diagnose serious issues; then develop, test, package and deliver fixes for such issues in complex, integrated and highly-configured environments
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Solve complex customer issues using methodical troubleshooting based on expert knowledge of Oracle Agile PLM Software applications focusing on solving technical and functional issues in support of each client
- Work closely with customers on a daily basis to understand their needs, support business change and deliver a consistently high quality customer experience
- Provide remote-based functional and technical support & training for multiple Agile PLM software modules
- Support client customizations, sharing implementation and best practices advice
- Must be able to Develop application break fixes for critical product defects
- Create scripts to identify, analyze and correct data issues
- Manage one or more key assigned accounts as a technical/functional advisor
- Provide hands-on assistance using proprietary tools in a test environment or via remote client connectivity
- Be a pro-active contributor to a support organization which is running 24x7x365, this will require the ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays and monitoring email regularly outside standard business hours
- Collaborate with team members in a virtual team environment to extend field experience to different client situations
- Contribute to the development and management of knowledge-sharing methodologies, diagnostic tools, and creative processes, to improve the client experience
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Other job related duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Remote, US, with preference to MST and PST timezones.
- At least 10+ years relevant Oracle Agile development experience in PLM software, including a strength in one or more of the following areas: Product Collaboration (PC), Product Governance and Compliance, Engineering Data Management (EDM), Engineering Collaboration (EC)
- 5+ years direct support of application end-users in a Corporate environment
- Technical and Functional Expertise with Agile PLM Software with solid understanding of underlying data flow and functionality in Product Quality Management, Product Collaboration, Product Portfolio Management, Cost Management, and Product Compliance / PG&C
- Expertise with Agile PLM Software architecture, including full life-cycle implementation experience, configuration and administration of the applicationtions
- Knowledge of Oracle maintenance/patching mechanics and EBS architecture
- Demonstrable history solving complex problems across multiple modules
- Expert Agile PLM Software trouble-shooting skills and tenacity in problem solving
- Passionate focus on customer support and the ability to build long term, successful working relationships with Clients
- Strong knowledge of key application functionality, tables and relationships
- Deep knowledge of Oracle Agile customization/extension methodologies
- Excellent development skills using Oracle Agile toolset
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills – verbal & written
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Extreme focus on Client satisfaction
- Ability to work calmly and professionally in high pressure situations
- The ability to work remotely from a home based office in a virtual environment
- The best candidates will have extensive knowledge of multiple Agile modules across releases including proficiency with Agile product module/suite business processes, navigation mechanics, configuration requirements, integration with other modules and knowledge of underlying technology
- Experience with implementation and support of Service Oriented Architecture & Weblogic, while not mandatory, would be useful
- A consulting background, while not mandatory, would be useful
- Experience with localizations and global implementations would be an advantage
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, and the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products. The Company has redefined enterprise software support services since 2005 with an innovative, award-winning program that enables licensees of IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP and other enterprise software vendors to save up to 90 percent on total maintenance costs. Clients can remain on their current software release without any required upgrades for a minimum of 15 years. Over 1,700 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries currently rely on Rimini Street as their trusted, third-party support provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent on total maintenance and support costs, and to date, the company has saved organizations over $3 billion in maintenance costs.
Be Treated Like the Best
- Rimini Street hires only the best – and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client success
- Work hard, play hard environment – Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events
- We are also passionate about giving back to our communities around the world, with plenty of opportunities for volunteering and charity through the Rimini Street Foundation
- All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills
Accelerating Company Growth
- Trading on Nasdaq: RMNI since October 2017
- Added to the US Russell 2000® Index in 2018
- Over 1,700 active clients, including 98 of the Fortune 500 and Global 100
- 2018 Q3 revenue results of $62.6 million, a quarterly increase of 17% year over year
- Supports client operations in 119 countries
Recent Industry Recognition
- Received 33 awards in total in 2018, including 23 awards for excellence in customer service from the International Stevie Awards, the American Stevie Awards, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service
- Honored with three Company of the Year awards in 2018, including two gold Stevie awards
- Made the 2018 list for Bay Area Top Places to Work
- The Rimini Street Foundation recognized with a Golden Bridge award in 2018 for Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit http://www.riministreet.com
Rimini Street is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please Note: Rimini Street does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting/staffing firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Description: The Data Analytic Consultant provides support in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, manipulating, tracking, internally managing and reporting data. These positions...
Program Manager Requirements and Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in management, business, or related field in business or related field preferred 6+ years’ previous experience in program...
25 days ago | Agribusiness - Energy, Biofuels and Alternative Energy - Engineering, AgCareers.com, 28 daysWe are seeking a Project Engineer to help review and execute renewable natural gas projects in the agriculture industry. This position will report to the VP of Engineering and work closely with...
FOUNDED IN 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a vertically-integrated financial services company that covers virtually every aspect of the single family...
Are You Ready To Take Your Business To The Next Level? Carrington Mortgage Services is a fully integrated mortgage company with mortgage lending and servicing operations and an affiliated real...
Ref#: 35253 CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive Job Type: Full-Time Staff Job Location: Burbank, CA, US About Us: CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online...
Description: The Data Analytic Consultant provides support in making strategic data-related...
Program Manager Requirements and Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in management, business, or...
25 days ago | Agribusiness - Energy, Biofuels and Alternative Energy - Engineering, AgCareers.com, 28 daysWe are seeking a Project Engineer to help review and execute renewable natural gas projects in...
FOUNDED IN 2003, Carrington has evolved from a mortgage credit asset manager into a...
Are You Ready To Take Your Business To The Next Level? Carrington Mortgage Services is a fully...
Ref#: 35253 CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive Job Type: Full-Time Staff Job Location: Burbank,...